Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Acura TLX insurance rates
Average Acura TLX insurance rates
The Acura TLX is a mid-range sedan that's about average to insure. The average insurance costs for an Acura TLX is $152 a month, or $1,824 a year. With a base price of $32,000, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 5.7%, slightly higher than the national average of 4%. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Citizens Bank home equity review
Tap your equity without paying closing costs or fees.
- Save Debit Invest card review
Save invests $1 on your behalf for every $1 you spend. After one year, you keep the returns.
- How much does umbrella insurance cost?
Get a low-cost policy for liability expenses that exceed your car or home insurance coverage.
- Best umbrella insurance
Receive extra liability coverage with an umbrella policy from these top insurers, though they may require you to have car insurance through them.
- Lemonade life insurance review
This fintech just branched out into low-cost life insurance — but its lineup is limited.
- Compare home renovation insurance
Transform your home without leaving insurance gaps while your home’s under construction.
- Compare life insurance for occupationally acquired HIV
A no-exam policy may work best, but shop around if you’re in good health otherwise.
- Drivers aren’t seeing 100% of insurance savings while claims are down — Are more serious accidents to blame?
Preliminary data on fatal accidents and driving behavior could explain why drivers haven’t seen higher insurance refunds.
- Best airline credit cards of 2021
Have your sights set on travel this year? We compared nearly 100 cards to find the best deals and perks.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.