How to buy Kaleyra stock
Learn how to easily invest in Kaleyra stock.
Kaleyra is a software-application business based in the US. Kaleyra shares (KLR.US) are listed on the NYSE and all prices are listed in US Dollars. Kaleyra employs 620 staff and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $91.1 million.
How to buy shares in Kaleyra
- Choose a platform. If you're a beginner, our stock trading table below can help you choose.
- Open your account. Provide your personal information and sign up.
- Confirm your payment details. You'll need to fund your account with a bank transfer, debit card or credit card.
- Search the platform for stock code: KLR in this case.
- Research stocks. The platform should provide the latest information available.
- Buy your stocks. Place a market order or limit order with your preferred number of shares. It's that simple.
Our top picks for buying Kaleyra stock
- Trade stocks for $0 and no annual fee
- Start trading with a $0 minimum deposit
- Get up to $1,000 in stock when you fund a new account within 30 days
- Easy to use platform with $0 stock trading & no annual fees
- Social trading allows you to copy popular portfolios
- FINDER EXCLUSIVE: Guaranteed $15 bonus when you sign up and deposit $100
- $0 commissions on stocks and ETFs
- $0 closing commissions on stock and ETF options
- Get $100 - $2,000 when you open and fund an account with $5,000 to $100,000+
Is it a good time to buy Kaleyra stock?
Only you can make the decision on the time to leap. The gauge below shows real-time ratings that are based on 26 popular indicators such as moving averages, for specific time periods. It's not a recommendation but is simply technical analysis that can form part of your research.
Finder might not agree with the analysis and we take no responsibility. We also give no representations or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this page.
Buy Kaleyra stock from these online trading platformsCompare special offers, low fees and a wide range of investment options among top trading platforms.
Paid non-client promotion. Finder does not invest money with providers on this page. If a brand is a referral partner, we're paid when you click or tap through to, open an account with or provide your contact information to the provider. Partnerships are not a recommendation for you to invest with any one company. Learn more about how we make money.
Finder is not an adviser or brokerage service. Information on this page is for educational purposes only and not a recommendation to invest with any one company, trade specific stocks or fund specific investments. All editorial opinions are our own.
Is Kaleyra under- or over-valued?
Valuing a stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge value. Check out the Kaleyra P/E ratio, PEG ratio and EBITDA
Kaleyra's "price/earnings-to-growth ratio" can be calculated by dividing its P/E ratio by its growth – to give 1.2262. A PEG ratio over 1 can be interpreted as meaning shares are overvalued at the current rate of growth, or may anticipate an acceleration in growth.
The PEG ratio provides a broader view than just the P/E ratio, as it gives more insight into Kaleyra's future profitability. By accounting for growth, it could also help you if you're comparing the stock prices of multiple high-growth companies.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Discord stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Discord IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Tottenham Acquisition I stock
Steps to owning and managing TOTA, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy TotalEnergies stock
Steps to owning and managing TOT, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Thunder Bridge Acquisition stock
Steps to owning and managing THBR, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Switchback Energy Acquisition Corporation stock
Steps to owning and managing SBE, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Telefonica SA ADR stock
Steps to owning and managing TEF, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Faraday Future stock
Steps to owning and managing PSACU, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Phoenix Tree stock
Steps to owning and managing DNK, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Innate Pharma stock
Steps to owning and managing IPHA, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy HHGregg IncIN stock
Steps to owning and managing HGGG, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
Ask an Expert