Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Guild Esports stock | $4
Learn how to easily invest in Guild Esports stock.
Guild Esports Plc is an entertainment business based in the UK. Guild Esports shares (GILD) are listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and all prices are listed in pence sterling. Guild Esports employs 21 staff and has a trailing 12-month revenue of around 0.00.
How to buy shares in Guild Esports
- Compare share trading platforms. You’ll need a brokerage account that offers access to international stocks. For Guild Esports, check if the broker you’re interested in offers stocks on the LSE.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and bank information. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Guild Esports. Find the stock by name or ticker symbol: GILD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Guild Esports reaches your desired price. To spread out your purchase, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At last close price of 4p, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimize risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Guild Esports, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Guild Esports. Optimize your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Our pick: Interactive Brokers
Interactive Brokers offers an impressive range of tools and low fees for active or professional investors.
- Create watchlists, set alerts and follow news on the Trader Workstation platform
- Choose from IBKR Pro or IBKR Lite depending on your investing style
- All users older than 21 must meet a $20,000 liquid net worth requirement for a cash account
|Available asset types||Stocks, Bonds, Options, Mutual funds, ETFs, Currencies|
|Stock trade fee||$0|
|Option trade fee||$0 + $0.65/contract|
Guild Esports stock price (London Stock Exchange (LSE): GILD)Use our graph to track the performance of GILD stocks over time.
Guild Esports shares at a glance
|Latest market close||4.00p|
|52-week range||3.85p - 8.20p|
|50-day moving average||5.45p|
|200-day moving average||6.50p|
|Wall St. target price||N/A|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||-1.20p|
The value of any investment can go up or down depending on news, trends and market conditions. We are not investment advisers, so do your own due diligence to understand the risks before you invest.
Is it a good time to buy Guild Esports stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
This chart is not advice or a guarantee of success. Rather, it gauges the real-time recommendations of three popular technical indicators: moving averages, oscillators and pivots. Finder is not responsible for how your stock performs.
Guild Esports price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-15)||-9.09%|
|1 month (2021-09-23)||-27.93%|
|3 months (2021-07-23)||-43.26%|
|6 months (2021-04-23)||-29.82%|
|1 year (2020-10-22)||-42.03%|
|2 years (2019-10-19)||N/A|
|3 years (2018-10-19)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-10-19)||N/A|
Guild Esports financials
|Gross profit TTM||£0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||£22.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Guild Esports share dividends
We're not expecting Guild Esports to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
You may also wish to consider:
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI.US) (0.6% forward annual dividend yield)
- Electronic Arts (EA.US) (0.38% forward annual dividend yield)
Guild Esports overview
Guild Esports Plc operates as a team organisation and lifestyle brand that fields professional players in gaming competitions under the Guild banner. The company was formerly known as The Lords Esports plc and changed its name to Guild Esports Plc in April 2020. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom. .
Frequently asked questionsWhat percentage of Guild Esports is owned by insiders or institutions?
Currently 36.387% of Guild Esports shares are held by insiders and 13.203% by institutions. How many people work for Guild Esports?
Latest data suggests 21 work at Guild Esports. When does the fiscal year end for Guild Esports?
Guild Esports's fiscal year ends in September. Where is Guild Esports based?
Guild Esports's address is: Craven House, London, United Kingdom, WC2N 5AP
More guides on Finder
How to buy ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BITO)
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
How to buy The Real Good Food Company (RGF) stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the The Real Good Food Company IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Lulu’s Fashion Lounge Holdings (LVLU) stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Lulu’s Fashion Lounge Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Allarity Therapeutics (ALLR) stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Allarity Therapeutics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Jupiter Neurosciences (JUNS) stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Jupiter Neurosciences IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Mainz Biomed (MYNZ) stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Mainz Biomed IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Progressive Care stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Progressive Care IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Desert Peak Minerals (DPM) stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Desert Peak Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Vaxxinity (VAXX) stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Vaxxinity IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Entrada Therapeutics (TRDA) stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Entrada Therapeutics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert