Chime SpotMe has a free, optional overdraft feature that's attached to Chime's checking account. Unlike Solo Funds, it's not a loan. Rather, it's a way for Chime users to avoid overdraft fees if they overspend on their Chime debit card. Limits start at $20 and may increase up to $200, depending on your direct deposit activity and other factors.
To be eligible for SpotMe, you need to have at least $200 in qualifying deposits direct deposited into your Chime checking account each month. To activate the feature, go into your Chime app settings and switch on the Overdraft fee-free option. Your SpotMe overdraft limit will be listed underneath this option.
- Available in all states
- Get other Chime users to send you boosts to increase your SpotMe limit
- Potentially qualify for $200 in overdrafts
- Easy to switch on overdraft feature
- SpotMe limits start at $20
- SpotMe doesn't cover bill pay or P2P transfers
- Must be used with Chime checking account
|Up to $200
|$20 - $200