Apply for a payday loan through ACE Cash Express and look forward to funding quickly
ACE Cash Express has more than four decades of experience and offers an array of financial services from over 1,000 locations in the US.
ACE Cash Express offers payday loans, installment loans and titles loans. They also offer an umbrella of services, including prepaid debit cards, auto insurance, check cashing, bill payments, money orders, money transfers, tax services and business services.
|Min Loan Amount||Varies by state|
|Max. Loan Amount||Varies by state|
|Loan Term||Varies by state|
|Turnaround Time||Generally receive the money the next business day|
|Costs||Varies depending upon the state where you reside.|
|Requirements||Must be 18+ years old, have a steady source of income and a checking or savings account. Must not be a debtor in bankruptcy.|
- Apply online in minutes.
- Get an instant decision.
- Fast cash available.
- Online Payday loans available in select states only.
- Must have a steady source of recurring income payments.
- You must reside in the state you choose for your loan application.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must not currently be a debtor in a bankruptcy case.
- You must not be a regular or reserve member of the military.
States where ACE Cash Express does not offer loans:
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
What types of financing are available through ACE Cash Express?
ACE Cash Express gives you the ability to apply for different kinds of loans depending on your needs. In an attempt to help their customers, ACE Cash Express gives a 72-hour refund period. If you change your mind, you can return your loan with no penalty.
- Payday Loans. Payday loans are a type of short-term loan where you repay the interest and principle in one lump sum, usually within two to four weeks. The amount you can borrow is limited by your financial situation and your state of residence, but you can expect funding less than $500. This type of loan is good for emergencies and unexpected bills, not for any long-term structural problems.
- Installment Loans. These loans can be ideal for people who need more time to repay their loans than offered by payday loans. The repayment schedule is usually stretched between three to six months and are much smaller than the lump sum due with a payday loan.
- Title Loans. You can use your car to get a title loan from ACE Cash Express based on your car’s appraised value. You make payments toward this loan in installments, and because it’s secured by the title of your car, the interest rates are generally lower than with payday or installment loans.
What are the benefits of borrowing from ACE Cash Express?
ACE Cash Express payday loans offer a number of beneficial features. When comparing loans, keep the following in mind.
- Quick process. Applying for a loan takes no more than a few minutes, and you find out about your application status soon after. If they approve your loan application, you can visit an ACE Cash Express store to collect your loan on the same day or wait for it to transfer into your bank account by the next business day.
- No collateral. Payday and installment loans are unsecured, so you don’t have to worry about providing collateral. If you choose to apply for an auto title loan, you’ll be borrowing against the title of your vehicle.
- 72-hour guarantee. Your ACE Cash Express payday loan comes with a 72-hour satisfaction guarantee. You can return the loan amount within 72 hours if you change your mind at no extra cost.
- Paying the loan early. You can pay your loan off ahead of time without penalty. In certain states, you may even be eligible for a complete or partial refund of applicable loan fees.
- No faxing. ACE Cash Express relies on online verification of credentials so you don’t have to fax any ID or financial documents as part of the application process.
The costs to consider
Depending on your state of residence, your current financial situation and the type of loan you apply for, you’ll be charged different fees and interest rates. Like all lenders, ACE Cash Express presents you with a loan agreement that requires your acceptance before disbursement of funds. This document gives you a clear picture of all associated costs. If you don’t like the terms, you’re under no obligation to sign.
You don’t have to pay to apply for an ACE Cash Express payday loan, and you have up to 72 hours to return the loan amount without penalty.
The loans offered by ACE Cash Express have higher interest rates than traditional loans from a bank or credit union. If you don’t think you’ll be able to make timely payments, avoid taking out a loan. Late or missed payments often incur additional fees and could have a negative impact on your credit score.
How do ACE Cash Express payday loans compare?
Are ACE Cash Express loans safe?
ACE Cash Express is a member of the Financial Services Centers of America (FISCA) and the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC).
They believe in fair lending practices and complete disclosure. All applicable fees and charges are listed in the beginning on your loan contract so you don’t have to worry about any hidden costs.
In addition to their lending practices, they run the ACE Community Fund, a corporate giving program founded in 2004. ACE Cash Express has donated over $5 million to charitable organizations aimed at helping children, supporting education and promoting financial literacy.
If you take out a payday loan with its Pink ACE Light Visa Prepaid Debit Card, you can show your support to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. A portion of each purchase made with this card is donated to the foundation.
How to apply for a payday loan from ACE Cash Express
Applying online takes around 5 to 10 minutes. Before you start your application, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria listed below:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a steady source of income
- Have an operational checking or savings account
- Uninvolved in bankruptcy
- Must not reside in one of the following states: AZ, CT, DC, GA, IA, KY, MD, MA, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, NC, ND, PA, SD, UT, VT, WV, or WI.
To complete the application, you will need to provide additional information, including:
- Your complete name, address, home phone number and email
- Your date of birth, government-issued ID and Social Security number
- Details about your income
Are payday loans legal in your state?
Hover over your state of residence (or click on your state if you’re using a mobile device) to find out if payday loans are legal in your state.