This lender gives you options when you need short-term financing.
ACE Cash Express has more than four decades of experience and offers an array of financial services from over 950 locations across the US. Along with a variety of other services, ACE Cash Express might be a solution to your short-term financial problems.
|Product Name||ACE Cash Express Short-term Loans|
|Loan Term||Varies by state|
|Turnaround Time||1 business day|
|Costs||Varies depending upon the state where you reside.|
|Requirements||Steady source of income, checking or savings account, not currently in bankruptcy, ages 18+|
States where ACE Cash Express offers online loans:
- New Mexico
In certain states, ACE Cash Express offers loans at store locations only. These states include: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
What types of loans does ACE Cash Express offer?
Depending on your needs and state of residence, ACE Cash Express allows you to apply for a variety of loans. These short-term options are helpful in emergency situations but shouldn’t be used as a long-term financial solution.
- Payday loans. Payday loans are repaid in one lump sum. ACE Cash Express offers different amounts for online and in-store applicants based on state laws, but you may be able to borrow anywhere from $100 to $1,500.
- Installment loans. Installment loans are ideal for people who need more time to repay a loan. You’ll be able to pay your loan back over a few months, and may have access to loan amounts ranging from $200 to $5,000, depending on your state and whether you apply online or in-store.
- Title loans. ACE Cash Express only offers title loans in a few select states. The amount you’re able to borrow depends on your car and the regulations set by your state.
You’ll be charged different fees and interest rates based on your state of residence, your current financial situation and the type of loan you apply for. Like all lenders, ACE Cash Express presents you with a loan agreement that requires your acceptance before disbursement of funds. This document gives you a clear picture of all associated costs. If you don’t like the terms, you’re under no obligation to sign.
How do ACE Cash Express payday loans compare?
What are the benefits of borrowing from ACE Cash Express?
ACE Cash Express payday loans offer a number of beneficial features. When comparing loans, keep the following in mind.
- 72-hour guarantee. Your ACE Cash Express payday loan comes with a 72-hour satisfaction guarantee. You can return the full loan amount within 72 hours if you change your mind.
- Quick process. The online application is quick, and you should receive your funds as an electronic deposit. If you don’t want to wait a day or two for this transfer, you may be able to pick up your cash at a branch location on the same day you apply.
- No collateral. Payday and installment loans are unsecured, so you don’t have to worry about providing collateral. If you choose to apply for an auto title loan, you’ll be borrowing against the title of your vehicle.
- No prepayment penalty. You can pay your loan off ahead of time without paying an extra fee. You’ll still be responsible for the applicable loan fees.
- No faxing. ACE Cash Express relies on online verification of credentials so you don’t have to fax any ID or financial documents as part of the application process.
What to watch out for
- Not all products available. Not every one of ACE Cash Express’s products are available in each state. Depending on your state’s laws and regulations, you may not be able to get the short-term loan product you want.
- May not be the lender. In Texas and Ohio, ACE Cash Express isn’t a direct lender. Instead, it functions as a loan broker that charges a fee for connecting you to a loan. However, this is a common practice by many lenders.
- High interest rates. Since lenders like ACE Cash Express offer loans with short repayment periods, you can expect to pay an APR that may be in the triple digits. ACE Cash Express may use information from national databases like TransUnion and LexisNexis in its credit decision — though having a good credit score may not get you lower interest rates when applying for a short-term loan.
Beware of high costsLike all short-term loan options, the loans offered by ACE Cash Express have higher interest rates than traditional loans from a bank or credit union. You should avoid borrowing more than you can afford, and you should always read your contract thoroughly before signing. In addition to the interest and fees you’ll pay for borrowing, late or missed payments often incur additional fees, and it could have a negative impact on your credit score.
Is Ace Cash Express legit?
Yes. ACE Cash Express is a legit lender that follows positive lending practices. In addition to this, ACE Cash Express runs the ACE Community Fund, a corporate giving program founded in 2004. The ACE Community Fund has donated to organizations aimed at helping children, supporting education and promoting financial literacy.
A percentage of each purchase made with a Pink ACE Elite Card or through a Pink ACE Flare Account by MetaBank also goes to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Are ACE Cash Express loans safe?
Yes. ACE Cash Express is a member of the Financial Services Centers of America (FISCA) and the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC). These organizations believe in fair lending practices and complete disclosure. With ACE Cash Express, all applicable fees and charges are listed in the beginning on your loan contract so you don’t have to worry about any hidden costs.
Am I eligible?
- Must reside in a serviced state
- Uninvolved in bankruptcy
- Have an operational checking or savings account
- Have a steady source of income
- Be at least 18 years old
How do I apply?
You can apply in-store or online, although online applications may not be available in every state. If you choose to visit a store, an employee will be able to walk you through the application steps. If you choose to apply online, you can follow these to make your experience a little easier.
- Click the Go to site button at the top of this page to be redirected to ACE Cash Express’s application.
- Select your state of residence, your loan amount and enter some personal information, including your full name and address.
- Create an account by providing your email address and phone number.
- Verify your identity by entering both your date of birth and Social Security number.
- Select whether you rent or own a house, if you are currently considering bankruptcy and if you are a member of the military.
- Enter your financial information, including your source of income and your bank account numbers, then click Continue.
- Wait for ACE Cash Express to process your loan.
If approved, ACE Cash Express will provide you with loan documents to sign. These will inform you of your loan’s due date and the fees that will be charged for borrowing. Read it over carefully so you know exactly how much you’ll owe and when you’ll need to pay your loan by.
I got a short-term loan. Now what?
Once you have your loan, you can use the funds to pay for almost anything. The important part is to start planning for repayment. If you borrowed a payday loan, you’ll owe ACE Cash Express sooner than if you’d borrowed an installment loan.
You can choose to pay for your loan in-store or online. And if you have the money to pay your loan off early, you should — it could save you money on interest. If you don’t have enough to pay off your loan by your due date, contact ACE Cash Express. Depending on your state, you may be able to refinance or roll over your loan amount, but this will cost you extra money.
Are payday loans legal in your state?
Hover over your state of residence (or click on your state if you’re using a mobile device) to find out if payday loans are legal in your state.
ACE Cash Express offers transparent short-term loans that could be helpful to you when you’re stuck with an unexpected expense. While you will have to pay potentially high interest rates to borrow, the clear terms and ability to borrow both in-store and online set ACE Cash Express apart from its competitors.