This lender gives you options when you need short-term financing.
ACE Cash Express has more than four decades of experience and offers an array of financial services from over 1,000 locations across the US. Along with a variety of other services, ACE Cash Express might be a solution to your short-term financial problems.
|Min Loan Amount||Varies by state|
|Max. Loan Amount||Varies by state|
|Loan Term||Varies by state|
|Turnaround Time||Generally receive the money the next business day|
|Costs||Varies depending upon the state where you reside.|
|Requirements||Must be 18+ years old, have a steady source of income and a checking or savings account. Must not be a debtor in bankruptcy.|
- Apply online in minutes.
- Get an instant decision.
- Fast cash available.
- Online Payday loans available in select states only.
- Must have a steady source of recurring income payments.
- You must reside in the state you choose for your loan application.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must not currently be a debtor in a bankruptcy case.
- You must not be a regular or reserve member of the military.
States where ACE Cash Express offers loans:
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Washington DC
What types of loans does ACE Cash Express offer?
Depending on your needs and state of residence, ACE Cash Express allows you to apply for a variety of loans. These short-term options are helpful in emergency situations but shouldn’t be used as a long-term financial solution.
- Payday loans. Payday loans are repaid in one lump sum. ACE Cash Express offers different amounts for online and in-store applicants based on state laws, but you may be able to borrow anywhere from $100 to $1,500.
- Installment loans. Installment loans are ideal for people who need more time to repay a loan. You’ll be able to pay your loan back over a few months, and may have access to loan amounts ranging from $200 to $2,000 depending on your state and whether you apply online or in-store.
- Title Loan. ACE Cash Express only offers title loans in a few select states. The amount you’re able to borrow depends on your car and the regulations set by your state.
Debit card loans
ACE Cash Express offers loans that can be loaded onto an ACE Elite Visa prepaid debit card. If you’re a first-time borrower, it’ll take 7 to 10 business days to receive the card in the mail after you request one online. Once you have your debit card, you’ll generally receive your loan amount on the card within one business day.
What are the benefits of borrowing from ACE Cash Express?
ACE Cash Express payday loans offer a number of beneficial features. When comparing loans, keep the following in mind.
- 72-hour guarantee. Your ACE Cash Express payday loan comes with a 72-hour satisfaction guarantee. You can return the full loan amount within 72 hours if you change your mind.
- Quick process. The online application is quick, and you should receive your funds as an electronic deposit. If you don’t want to wait a day or two for this transfer, you may be able to pick up your cash at a branch location on the same day you apply.
- No collateral. Payday and installment loans are unsecured, so you don’t have to worry about providing collateral. If you choose to apply for an auto title loan, you’ll be borrowing against the title of your vehicle.
- No prepayment penalty. You can pay your loan off ahead of time without paying an extra fee. In certain states, you may even be eligible for a complete or partial refund of applicable loan fees.
- No faxing. ACE Cash Express relies on online verification of credentials so you don’t have to fax any ID or financial documents as part of the application process.
Costs to consider
Depending on your state of residence, your current financial situation and the type of loan you apply for, you’ll be charged different fees and interest rates. Like all lenders, ACE Cash Express presents you with a loan agreement that requires your acceptance before disbursement of funds. This document gives you a clear picture of all associated costs. If you don’t like the terms, you’re under no obligation to sign.
Like all short-term loan options, the loans offered by ACE Cash Express have higher interest rates than traditional loans from a bank or credit union. You should avoid borrowing more than you can afford. Late or missed payments often incur additional fees and could have a negative impact on your credit score.
How do ACE Cash Express payday loans compare?
Is Ace Cash Express legit?
Yes. ACE Cash Express is a legit lender that follows positive lending practices. In addition to this, ACE Cash Express runs the ACE Community Fund, a corporate giving program founded in 2004. ACE Cash Express has donated over $5 million to charitable organizations aimed at helping children, supporting education and promoting financial literacy. If you take out a payday loan with its Pink ACE Light Visa Prepaid Debit Card, you can show your support to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. A portion of each purchase made with this card is donated to the foundation.
Are ACE Cash Express loans safe?
Yes. ACE Cash Express is a member of the Financial Services Centers of America (FISCA) and the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC). These organizations believe in fair lending practices and complete disclosure. With ACE Cash Express, all applicable fees and charges are listed in the beginning on your loan contract so you don’t have to worry about any hidden costs.
How to apply for a payday loan from ACE Cash Express
Applying online takes around 5 to 10 minutes. Before you start your application, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria listed below:
- Must reside in a serviced state
- Uninvolved in bankruptcy
- Have an operational checking or savings account
- Have a steady source of income
- Be at least 18 years old
To complete the application, you’ll need to provide additional information, including:
- Your complete name, address, home phone number and email
- Your date of birth, government-issued ID and Social Security number
- Details about your employment and income
Are payday loans legal in your state?
Hover over your state of residence (or click on your state if you’re using a mobile device) to find out if payday loans are legal in your state.
ACE Cash Express offers transparent short-term loans that could be helpful to you when you’re stuck with an unexpected expense. While you will have to pay potentially high interest rates to borrow, the clear terms and ability to borrow both in-store and online set ACE Cash Express apart from its competitors.