Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare 5-year term life insurance policies
Ideal for covering short-term financial needs, like a business loan — but a longer term may cost less.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Figure Pay prepaid debit card review
The Figure Pay card is free and earns rewards, but it lacks several standard features.
- Fundamental analysis: 5 must-have tools for valuing stocks
Steer clear of risky, uninformed trades with moomoo’s tools built for value investors.
- Citibank business loans review
This international bank offers term loans as low as $5,000 to business banking customers. But it’s not upfront about costs.
- 5 things to do when the stock market slides
Over the long term, the stock market goes up. But corrections and bear markets happen along the way. Here’s how to be prepared.
- Your business loan results
Get matched with a business lender using our quiz. Funding options from $500 to $5 million.
- Dayforward life insurance review
Dayforward’s innovative income-replacement life insurance product appeals to many parents seeking simple life insurance solutions.
- Life insurance for people over 60
While it’s common for Americans in their 60’s to either be retired or approaching retirement, there still may be some beneficial value in investing in a life insurance policy. Compare your options and learn what type of policy will most fit your needs as someone over 60.
- Disability insurance vs. workers’ compensation insurance
Disability insurance and workers’ comp help you survive an illness or injury in different ways.
- Progressive Snapshot review
Drivers who obey speed laws and drive fewer miles can save money with Progressive’s Snapshot
- Better Visa Debit Card review
A debit card that helps protect you from medical debt but comes with a monthly subscription fee.