Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare 5-year term life insurance policies
Ideal for covering short-term financial needs, like a business loan — but a longer term may cost less.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- PenFed Credit Union home equity review
Get a line of credit with low closing costs — but you can’t apply online.
- How to start a photography business
From your marketing strategy to financing and insurance, we’ll walk you through how to start a career behind the lens.
- How to beat financial stress by controlling your finances
Take control of your money stress by learning to prioritise and plan your financial goals.
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Coinbase vs Robinhood
Discover which exchange is better suited to cryptocurrency trading after comparing things like fees, security and features.
- Life insurance for seniors over 70
A final expense life insurance policy may be your best option in your 70s, especially if you have prior health problems.
- PNC Virtual Wallet Student Checking review
PNC Virtual Wallet Student Checking is free for six years but can then get pricey.
- Flagstar Bank home equity review
Get a loan or line of credit with no closing costs from this regional bank.
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.