There are lenders that offer $20,000 personal loans — even if you have bad credit. Learn more about your options and calculate how much a loan might cost you.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- TD Bank home equity review
Choose from several options, but beware of this lender’s fees and poor reviews.
- What is tax-loss harvesting?
It can help reduce taxes owed, but it’s too complicated for beginners.
- Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards review
A new crypto card from the unique Upgrade bank.
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- Spectrum Credit Union MySavings Youth review
A youth savings account with a whopping 7% APY on account balances up to $1,000.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- PenFed Credit Union home equity review
Get a line of credit with low closing costs — but you can’t apply online.
- Three ways to earn cryptocurrency that aren’t DeFi
Bear markets are a unique opportunity to grow your portfolio and build a solid foundation for the next bull cycle.
- Garden Savings FCU Kids Club Savings account review
A kids’ savings account with a generous interest rate that transitions to a lackluster regular savings account when your child turns 18.
- Online store credit cards with guaranteed approval
It’s easy to qualify for these online store cards.