Look into a personal loan that comes with competitive fixed rates to meet your financial goals.
First, am I eligible?
To qualify for the best rates for a U.S. Bank Premier Loan, you must:
- Have a excellent credit.
- Have a U.S. Bank Consumer Silver, Gold or Platinum Checking Package account.
- Have verifiable income.
Applicants with lower credit scores may qualify, but expect a higher interest rate.
What is a U.S. Bank Premier Loan?
This personal loan from U.S. Bank offers funding from $3,000 to $25,000. Pay competitive fixed rates and no annual fees to fund big events and purchases or consolidate what you currently owe.
- Consolidate debt. Save money by gathering multiple debts into one lower monthly payment at rates as low as 6.99% APR.
- Improve your home. With a personal loan, you can fix that leaky roof, add on a new patio or upgrade your home’s heating system. You may even qualify for U.S. Bank’s 1% green home improvement discount.
- Make major purchases. Use this loan to pay for a car, vacation or a wedding and ease your financial burden.
|Product name||U.S. Bank Premier Loan|
Compare your other personal loan options
What are the benefits of a U.S. Bank Premier Loan?
- Fixed rates. Monthly payments won’t fluctuate to help you budget for repayment.
- No home inspections or appraisals. If you’re looking to fund a home improvement, skip the requirements that come with a home loan.
- Quick process. Apply online, over the phone or at your local U.S. Bank branch through a process designed to get you the funds you need quickly.
What to watch out for
U.S. Bank offers convenience and speed to get you the funds you need. But consider a few factors before applying.
- Rates vary by credit. To determine your loan amount and rates, U.S. Bank will check your credit report and verify your employment.
- Potentially high rates and payments. Banks consider unsecured loans a riskier financial product than those secured by property, which could mean higher rates and payments.
Am I eligible for a U.S. Bank Premier Loan?
To be eligible for a loan with U.S. Bank, you need to:
- Be a current U.S. Bank member. U.S. bank requires borrowers to set up autopay from a Silver Gold or Platinum checking account.
- Have excellent credit. Borrowers with a credit score of 760 or higher qualify for the lowest rates.
- Have verifiable income. You must be able to provide proof of employment and other forms of personal income.
What information do I need to apply?
Apply for a personal loan online, over the phone or at your local U.S. Bank branch by providing personal and financial details that include:
- Your full name and contact information
- Your Social Security number and date of birth
- Proof of employment, such as W-2s and pay stubs
- Your monthly income and debt payments
- The total amount of your assets
I got the U.S. Bank Premier Loan. Now what?
- Making your payments. Repay your loan online, at a branch, by phone or through U.S. Bank’s mobile app. You can even set up autopay for deductions that work around your pay dates.
- Avoid late fees and other penalties. Set up autopay for deductions that work around your pay dates.
A personal loan with this highly rated bank can be an ideal way to pay for a big purchase or consolidate debt. But these loans may come with higher rates and payments than a loan that’s secured by property.
Before you decide on a personal loan, compare the personal loan options available for your needs.