How to buy Oasis Network (ROSE) in the UK
Learn how to buy Oasis Network (ROSE) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy Oasis Network
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Oasis Network is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit £ using the payment method that best suits you – credit card, neteller, sofort and skrill payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy Oasis Network
You can now exchange your funds for Oasis Network. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Oasis Network to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Oasis Network in the UK
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade ROSE by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Oasis Network
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Oasis Network.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports ROSE.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Oasis Network.
- Buy Oasis Network.
Complete your Oasis Network purchase and then find the best wallet to store ROSE.
What to consider when buying Oasis NetworkConsider the following before buying ROSE:
- Unique operational design: The Oasis Network is designed to leverage several niche’ privacy-based computing modules — such as secure enclaves — that can help in maintaining the confidentiality of one’s data at all times. Furthermore, the network is scalable and allows for fast transaction times while allowing for high data throughput.
- ParaTime Layers: The platform makes use of a technology called ‘ParaTimes’ which basically allows for data to be stored and maintained within the ecosystem in a highly private manner. Not only that, the technology also allows for thousands of smart contract transactions per second (TPS) to take place simultaneously.
- Established team: The Oasis Network team consists of highly touted individuals — including founder and CEO Dawn Song and COO Anne Fauvre — who have previously worked for various big name tech firms including Apple, Google, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, etc.
- Completely open source: The Oasis Eth/WASI Runtime is open source based and can be seen as a prime example of how the integrity of any type of data can be maintained seamlessly even when it is being used for processing real-time transactions.
How to sell Oasis Network
You can cash out your ROSE with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ROSE on.
If you store your Oasis Network in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of ROSE you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Oasis Network.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Oasis Network, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of ROSE is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Oasis Network or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, history and performance
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Dent (DENT) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Dent, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on DENT.
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in the UK
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SAND.
How to buy Litecoin (LTC) with a credit card
Learn how to buy Litecoin (LTC) with a credit card by following our step-by-step guide. Get started today.
How to sell Dogecoin in 3 steps
Learn how to sell Dogecoin in 3 simple steps.
Best Solana wallets to securely store SOL
Find the best Solana wallets that have what you need for features, security and convenience in our up-to-date list of the best SOL wallets on the market.
How to buy Solana (SOL) with Credit Card
Your step-by-step guide to buying Solana with a credit card.
How to sell Solana in 4 steps
Learn how to easily sell Solana (SOL) by following our step-by-step guide and compare 10+ crypto exchanges. Get started today.
Solana (SOL) price, chart, coin profile and news
Find the latest coin Solana (SOL) price, coin profile, news and history to get you started with Solana trading and investing.
How to buy Ethereum (ETH) with a Credit Card
Credit cards are a popular way for buying Ethereum (ETH). Learn how you can do the same by reading this guide.
Ask an Expert