Get the best discount codes and deals on dresses, shoes, swimwear and more with these ASOS promo codes.
Popular ASOS discount codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|19 Jul 2019||New customers get 10% off at ASOS||ASO****|
|19 Jul 2019||Get an ASOS gift voucher from £20||********|
|19 Jul 2019||Buy now pay later with ASOS Klarna||********|
|19 Jul 2019||Shop ASOS DESIGN from £3||********|
|19 Jul 2019||10% Student Discount||********|
Who is ASOS?
ASOS is a household name when it comes to fashion. It offers men and women a huge range of clothing and accessories from dresses, suits and coats to shoes and lingerie. Not to mention being host to a great range of sort after brands including Nike, Office and Ralph Lauren.
So it’s safe to say that we are all fans of ASOS. So why not see if you can get your next ASOS order for less? Here’s where you’ll find the latest ASOS discount codes, ASOS sale announcements plus everything else you need to know down to details about returns, delivery.
Pay later at ASOS with Klarna
You can now choose to “try before you buy” at ASOS. The brand has teamed up with Europe’s largest bank, Klarna to allow customers 30 days to pay for their orders.
All you need to do is select “Pay Later with Klarna” as your preferred payment method at the ASOS check out. Klarna will then contact you via email with instructions on how to pay.
ASOS Klarna is available to all UK customers over the age of 18 with a UK bank account and a UK residential address.
- Warning: Late repayments can cause you serious money problems. For help, contact the Money Advice Service.
Delivery costs and times
|Next Day Delivery||Orders must be received by midnight Sunday – Friday or 8pm on Saturdays.||£5.95|
|UK Standard Delivery||Receive your shopping within 5 days of placing your order.||£3|
|Evening next day Delivery||Items are delivered between 6pm and 10pm.||£7.95|
|Premier delivery||Unlimited next day delivery for a whole year.||£9.95|
ASOS’ returns policy
ASOS offers free returns for all orders, you’ll need to simply print off the free returns label from the ASOS website. You can return any item to ASOS for a refund within 28 days of receiving your original order.
What can I buy from ASOS?
Brands you can purchase from ASOS
- Adidas Originals
- Free People
- Jack Wills
- Mink Pink
- New Balance
- North Face
- One Teaspoon
- River Island
- Vivienne Westwood
Tips & tricks for shopping online at ASOS
- Sign up for Premier Delivery. If you shop frequently at ASOS, you might want to consider paying £9.95 a year for Premier Delivery. You get unlimited next-day delivery with no minimum order value. It’s not worth it if you only buy one or two things a year, but if you’re an ASOS regular, it can save you cash in the long run.
- See a runway or celebrity outfit you admire? Check ASOS in six to eight weeks. That’s their turnaround time for getting trend pieces and the latest fashions live on site. After all, the site was originally called “AsSeenOnScreen.”
- Tweet them. If you need to talk to someone at ASOS directly, get them at @ASOS_Heretohelp.
- Use the stylists to your advantage. ASOS employs a number of stylists who feature their pick of the hundreds of products ASOS has for sale at any given time. It’s a bit like having a personal shopper and uber stylish friend all in one.
- Don’t rely on size: check the measurements of each piece. ASOS is a little notorious for having inconsistent sizing. Be on the safe side and check your measurements before you hit “purchase.”
- ASOS drops new products twice a day: in the morning and in the evening. Didn’t find want you want? Check back later that night.
- Follow ASOS on Instagram. They sometimes use Instagram to announce sales and competitions, but the REAL reason for following ASOS is the #styleinspo and adorable dog pics.
- Make use of all the edits. Petite, curve, tall, festival – you never know what you’ll find.
Pros & cons of shopping at ASOS
- You can return your order within 28 days from date of receipt.
- ASOS ships orders over £20 to customers for FREE!
- Pay for your order in a variety of currencies.
- Items are sourced ethically – ASOS promises to only obtain goods from supply partners who produce items without exploitation or unlawful practices.
- ASOS only accepts one code per order.
- It can take some time to receive your order from ASOS, but if next day delivery is only £5.95.
ASOS shopping guide
ASOS’s Instagram is a fun, celeb-culture filled account. Stay in the know and get fashion inspiration from today’s biggest stars. It’s also a place for customers and fans to share their best outfits.
Follow the ASOS Instagram for celeb-inspired style, nostalgic pop culture, laugh-out-loud quotes and ASOS sale announcements.
ASOS news and reviews
Check out our ultimate autumn fashion inspiration and top winter picks from ASOS! This season is all about velvet, boots and dark beauty. Read more…
Customers using Google Assistant will now be able to order their ASOS shopping through voice-assistant technology. Read more…
Find out how Klarna's "Buy now, pay later" scheme works and which of your favourite retailers offers this easy way to budget your online shopping! Read more…
ASOS Maternity offer hundreds of beautiful styles so you're as comfortable as possible throughout your pregnancy whilst looking fabulous. Read more…
Check out our guide and top tips for the ASOS sale and find an endless array of fab outfits for a fraction of the price. Read more…