Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare personal loans for part-time employees
If you only work part-time and want a personal loan, this is what you need to explore your options.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Fundamental analysis: 5 must-have tools for valuing stocks
Steer clear of risky, uninformed trades with moomoo’s tools built for value investors.
- Life insurance for people over 60
While it’s common for Americans in their 60’s to either be retired or approaching retirement, there still may be some beneficial value in investing in a life insurance policy. Compare your options and learn what type of policy will most fit your needs as someone over 60.
- 401(k) vs. IRA: Which is best for you?
Knowing the difference between a 401(k) and an IRA will help you maximize your retirement savings.
- Riviera Finance invoice factoring review
This nonrecourse factoring company has over 50 years of experience. But it doesn’t disclose fees and has a low maximum of $2 million.
- Compare working capital loans
Help cover your business’s day-to-day costs with a working capital loan.
- Business loans for construction companies and contractors
Compare financing options for your construction company.
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- How to start a photography business
From your marketing strategy to financing and insurance, we’ll walk you through how to start a career behind the lens.
- BECU home equity review
Get fixed- and variable-rate options in a HELOC, if you qualify for membership.