Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Online mortgage lenders
They can deliver competitive rates and features, but won't be a fit if you want a personal touch.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- TD Bank home equity review
Choose from several options, but beware of this lender’s fees and poor reviews.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- PenFed Credit Union home equity review
Get a line of credit with low closing costs — but you can’t apply online.
- BECU home equity review
Get fixed- and variable-rate options in a HELOC, if you qualify for membership.
- Bank of the West home equity review
Offers reduced-rate, no-closing-cost HELOCs, but only in specific states.
- AppleTree Credit Union home equity review
Get low rates with minimal fees — if you qualify for its limited membership.
- Union Bank home equity review
Offers no annual fee, discounted HELOCs — but locations are limited.
- Mortgage refinancing options when unemployed
Refinancing your mortgage while unemployed is challenging, but it may be possible if you have an alternative means to repay the loan.
- Santander HELOC review
Enjoy no minimum draw and no closing costs from this regional bank.
- KeyBank home equity review
Offers reduced-rate home equity products, but it’s only available in select states.