Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Reef Finance (REEF) in the US
A beginner's guide to buying and selling REEF in the US.
How to buy Reef Finance
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Reef Finance.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports REEF.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Reef Finance.
- Buy Reef Finance.
Complete your Reef Finance purchase and then find the best wallet to store REEF.
What is Reef Finance?
Reef is an EVM-compatible blockchain that has been built atop the Polkadot ecosystem. From an operational design according to CoinBureau, the platform doubles up as a liquidity aggregator as well as a multi-chain smart yield engine, thereby enabling users to integrate the protocol with pretty much any DeFi platform in existence today – basically any ecosystem that has been developed using the Solidity programming language. REEF is the native crypto token of the platform. It fulfils a number of unique functions such as powering the system’s governance mechanism as well as providing users with incentives/rewards for their various staking, yield farming related efforts. Not only that, the currency can be used for the payment of transaction fees as well. Keep in mind that despite operating on Polkadot, REEF currently exists as an ERC-20 token on Ethereum.
Reef Finance (REEF) is the 186th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $416,339,112. The current price of Reef Finance is $0.03018032, which is 0.326% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.03068271 and $0.02980696 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of October 23, 2021 11:10 UTC.
Where to buy Reef Finance
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade REEF by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Is it a good time to buy Reef Finance?
The technical analysis gauge for Reef Finance displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation to buy, sell or trade. It represents a technical analysis of Reef Finance based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
This chart is not advice or a guarantee of success. Rather, it gauges the real-time recommendations of three popular technical indicators based on the performance of Reef Finance: moving averages, oscillators and pivots. Finder is not responsible for how REEF performs.
Reef Finance at a glance
|Total REEF supply||15,934,019,762|
|All time high||US$0.05746|
|Notable team members||Denko Mancheski|
|Token uses||Gas, governance|
|Network||Polkadot, Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain|
Reef Finance price performance over time
How to sell Reef Finance
You can cash out your REEF with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have REEF on.
If you store your Reef Finance in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of REEF you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Reef Finance.
What to consider when buying Reef FinanceIf you’re thinking of buying any REEF, some of the factors you may want to consider first include:
- Efficiency: Owing to the fact that the Reef network has been devised atop Polkadot, an ecosystem that makes use of sharding to streamline its internal processes, the platform is able to facilitate near-instant transactions while featuring extremely low transaction costs.
- Advanced design: The Reef ecosystem offers seamless integration with some of the biggest, most trusted cryptocurrency exchanges in the market today, thus allowing users to gain access to an unparalleled amount of financial liquidity. Not only that, since all of these funds go via a number of different DEXs and CEXs, users have the option of picking and choosing so as to minimize their chances of slippage as well as lower their trading fee costs.
- Yield farming simplified: By allowing users to stage their funds in a number of different asset baskets, Reef makes it easy for individuals to participate in the process of yield farming by not only making it simpler but also profitable. Furthermore, thanks to the intuitive design of the Reef AI module, users can manage their assets based on their particular needs and goals.
- Solid industry partnerships: Reef is currently in partnership with a number of major crypto players. For example, the platform recently announced that it was going to provide its users with seamless integration with Binance Access, thereby allowing them to buy/sell, trade cryptocurrencies in a totally non-custodial manner.
- Lowers entry barriers to DeFi: The project helps provide retail investors with easy access to the global DeFi ecosystem all while lowering a number of technical entry barriers. Not only that, the platform “augments the decision making process” as per the user’s risk appetite and financial condition.
Coins similar to Reef Finance (REEF)
Reef Finance (REEF) in news
Report: Over 3 Million Email Addresses of CoinMarketCap Users Leaked
Titan Mining Firm Launches Open-source Project Lumerin, Set to Commodify Bitcoin’s Hashpower
Macro Guru Raoul Pal Says There’s a 70% Chance Bitcoin and Ethereum Hit This ‘Shoo-In’ Price
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Reef Finance, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of REEF is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Reef Finance or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to stake Tron
Find out how to stake your TRX tokens and how Tron’s delegated proof-of-stake consensus mechanism works.
How to make NFTs
Find out all you need to create your own NFTs – the new application of blockchain technology that enables digital ownership of assets.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Socios.com review and guide
Socios.com is a sporting app that uses blockchain technology to bring fans closer to their preferred football clubs
How to stake and earn Tezos (XTZ)
Find out how to leverage XTZ token holdings to earn interest. Stake in the Tezos blockchain or provide liquidity to a DeFi protocol.
How to buy dYdX (DYDX) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the dYdX (DYDX) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Columbus-5 Terra upgrade: LUNA’s deflationary moment explained
On September 30, Terra mainnet upgrade Columbus-5 is set to bring a new wave of functionality and investment to Terra and Cosmos.
How to buy Monsta Infinite (MONI) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Monsta Infinite (MONI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
SuperRare Review and Guide
True to its name, SuperRare is an NFT marketplace that focuses on crypto art tokenized on the Ethereum blockchain. The result is part marketplace and part social network for the artistic side of the NFT community.
What is Rarible? Review and guide
Buy and sell unique digital assets on the largest NFT marketplace in the crypto space.
Ask an Expert