Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare horse loans and equine financing
If you can’t cover the full cost of a horse out of pocket, here’s how a loan could help.
Buying your first horse is exciting — from picking out new tack and equipment to touring stables and paddocks in search of your new four-legged friend. As you begin the journey of becoming a horse owner, one thing is clear: Purchasing a horse can be expensive. If you don’t have the funds to purchase a horse outright, what other financing options can you pursue? Is taking out a personal loan to fund the purchase of your horse a good idea? We explore the world of equine financing to help you make a decision.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Compare working capital loans
Help cover your business’s day-to-day costs with a working capital loan.
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- How to start a vending machine business
Is a vending machine business a low-cost, easy-start business idea? Find out what’s involved with a vending machine business and how you might finance it.
- What to do if your PPP loan is too small to help
The PPP wasn’t made with sole proprietors and independent contractors in mind. Here are other options that can help.
- Student loan relief has been extended one month. Here’s what it means for you.
Here’s what it means for you.
- Local small business loans
Local lenders can be a great resource when you want expert advice and affordable interest rates. Here’s where to look.
- What you need to know about loan forbearance during COVID-19
This financial hardship option can help when deferment isn’t an option, but it will cost you.
- Compare car loans and repayment options available during COVID
Reach out to your lender directly to discuss alternate payment options.
- How to get full PPP loan forgiveness
Prioritize payroll, rehire laid-off staff and don’t cut wages to get the most out of this program.
- How to buy a car online in 6 steps
While it’s easier than you might think, you can’t always haggle for a better price.