Our team reviewed over 130 lenders to help you find a loan to pay for a lawyer when you don't have the money upfront. Look for a provider that offers enough funds to cover your legal expenses with rates and terms that fit your monthly budget. Since loans are one of the more expensive ways for pay for a lawyer, also consider free options like a contingency fee or legal payment plan before you apply.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- OneLoanPlace connection service review 2022
A simple online form to find lenders — but it lacks specific information to help guide your choice.
- Lend-Grow Personal Loan Marketplace
Get connected with a local lender with options for bad credit.
- BHG Money personal loans review
Bankers Healthcare Group isn’t just for licensed healthcare workers. Compare large loans up to $200,000 with this legit online lender.
- Universal Credit personal loan review
It may be owned by a top lender, but that doesn’t mean it’s upfront.
- Worst drivers by state in 2021
TBH, we’re a bit surprised.
- Texas disaster assistance for the 2021 Winter Storm
Here’s where to get financial help for yourself and your business if you’ve been affected by the storm in February 2021.
- Lenme peer-to-peer lender review
Lenme connects borrowers to investors through its simple app.
- Best debt consolidation loans
Compare 7 lenders to find one that’s a good fit for your needs.
- Lendtable cash advance for 401(k) matching review
This lender offers cash advances to up your employer’s 401(k) or ESPP contribution for a flat fee starting at 6% of your returns.
- How to finance water storage tanks
Options for everything from small tanks that fit under your sink to complicated underground installations.