Auto insurance for an Audi Q3 is about $191 a month, which works out to $2,292 per year, almost $1,000 more than the national average of $1,318. The Audi Q3 is a luxury SUV that's pricey to insure. The average insurance costs for a Q3 is $191 a month or $2,292 per year, almost $1,000 more than the national average. But with a base price of $31,800, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 7.2%, only a bit higher than the national average of 4%. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- How much does umbrella insurance cost?
Get a low-cost policy for liability expenses that exceed your car or home insurance coverage.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- Car insurance for drivers 25 to 40 years old
Take advantage of the lowest minimum coverage rates by earning all the discounts you can.
- Say car insurance review Jul 2021
Offers a transparent look at your premiums and rewards renewal with a better insurance score.
- States with the strictest driving laws
If you’re relaxed behind the wheel, you’ll want to steer clear of these states with the strictest driving laws.
- Does insurance cover vandalism and looting?
Here’s what home, auto and business insurance often covers when it comes to looting and vandalism, including resources for help.
- Compare the best online car insurance companies
Compare the 5 best digital-focused car insurance companies.
- The Hartford disability insurance review 2021
This provider is the largest short-term disability insurer in the US, but you can only get coverage if your employer opts in.
- Compare manual vs. automatic car insurance
Cars with stick shifts cost a little less to insure than automatics
- How to self-insure your car
Self-insurance may not be the money-saver you’re hoping for.