Easily apply for up to $100,000 with quick funding upon approval.
BBVA Compass is among the nation’s 25 largest banks, with some 700 locations in seven states. If you live in one of the seven states it services, it could be an option for unrestricted funding to pay for repairs or renovations, consolidate debt or celebrate one of life’s many milestones.
What is a BBVA Signature Express loan?
With a BBVA Signature Express loan, you can apply for a lump sum of $2,000 to $100,000. Loans are unsecured and come with APRs that range from 6.07% to a very high 35.06%.
Fixed rates mean predictable monthly payments, and the only collateral you’ll is your signature as a promise to repay.
|Product name||BBVA Signature Express Loan|
|Repayment type||Fixed rate|
|Minimum term||12 months|
|Maximum term||72 months|
|Minimum income requirement||Not listed|
|Credit score range||Not listed|
|Late fee or penalty||Not listed|
|Returned check fee or penalty||Not listed|
|Restricted uses||Unrestricted, but you must indicate the purpose of your loan|
|Interest surcharge||$60 for loans of $2,000–$9,999; $120 for loans of $10,000 or more|
|States available||Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico and Texas|
Compare your personal loan options
What are the benefits of a BBVA Signature Express loan?
Recognized as a leading lender by the SBA, BBVA Compass could be a place to turn when you’re looking to fund life’s next big step.
- Easily apply online. Apply online and hear back from a banker the same day.
- Rate discounts. Save more with autopay from a BBVA Compass checking account, which knocks 1% off your APR, or by signing up with the Premier Personal Banking Program at the time the loan is finalized for 0.25% off the interest rate.
- Same-day funding. You could see your funds immediately on approval.
How much can I expect to pay for a Signature Express Loan with BBVA Compass?
According to the bank, a 12-month loan for $2000 at 35.06% APR will result in 12 monthly payments of $193.98 each. This result does not include an interest surcharge of $60 payable at closing.
What to watch out for
BBVA Signature Express loans make it easy to get money quickly and consolidate debt, fund vacations or make big purchases. But take a look below before you apply:
- Potentially high APR. If you have poor credit, you could face an APR as high as 35.06%.
- Surcharge. You’ll pay a surcharge of $60 for loans from $2,000 to $9,999 and $120 for loans of $10,000 or more.
- Limited services. Loans are available in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico or Texas only.
Am I eligible for a Signature Express Loan?
To be approved for a Signature Express Loan with BBVA Compass, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old and a US citizen.
- Live in one of the seven states where BBVA Compass offers loans: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico or Texas
What do I need to apply?
To apply for a BBVA Signature Express loan, be ready to supply:
- Your personal contact information.
- How much money you need.
- How you plan to spend the loan.
Complete the online application to be contacted by a banker with BBVA Compass’s decision.
I got a BBVA Signature Express loan. Now what?
- Set up autopay. Avoid late payment fees and save on your rate by setting up automatic withdrawals from a BBVA Compass bank account.
- Customer service. If you need support, call BBVA Compass loan support at 800-239-1996, send a secure form online or request for customer service contact you online. Connect on Facebook at BBVACompass or on Twitter @BBVACompass.
BBVA Signature Express loans can get you the money you need for just about anything you need it for. Quick turnaround and a lump-sum payment of up to $100,000 are just a few of the benefits.
But if you’re not in BBVA Compass’s seven-state service area, you’ll need to compare your loan other options.