Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare Quontic Bank banking products: Savings, Checking, and CDs
Offers high APYs across all products, but watch out for the fine print.
What banking products does Quontic Bank offer?Quontic Bank offers essential, high-yield banking accounts for personal and business use.
Why should I open an account at Quontic Bank?
In addition to standard features like a debit Mastercard and mobile and online banking, Quontic Bank offers:
- High APYs. Quontic Bank accounts offer high APYs ranging from 1.85% to 2.25%.
- Large ATM network. Quontic Bank teamed up with the Allpoint, MoneyPass, SUM and Citibank networks to bring you free access to more than 90,000 ATMs worldwide.
- Daily compound interest. Earn more interest even quicker when your money is compounded daily.
What should I look out for?
Potential drawbacks of Quontic Bank include:
- High opening balances. All accounts require minimum opening deposits of at least $500.
- No business checking accounts. Businesses can open a savings account with Quontic Bank, but there are no checking options.
- Lack of transparency. Although Quontic Bank advertises its checking account at 2.00% APY and its savings account with no monthly fee, you must meet certain requirements to enjoy these perks.
- One branch location. Quontic Bank’s only branch location is in Astoria, New York, making it difficult to chat with someone in person.
Compare Quontic Bank to the competition
Quontic Bank customer serviceQuontic Bank’s customer support representatives are available Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET and Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET. Get in touch with Quontic Bank by:
- Starting a live chat through its website
- Calling 800-908-6600 to speak with someone on the phone
- Filling out the email request form on its website
- Visiting the branch location in Astoria, New York
Bottom lineQuontic Bank offers some of the highest APYs we’ve seen to date, especially on its checking account. But if you’re looking for a bank with more branch locations or lower minimum opening balances, shop around for other high-yield accounts before you decide.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Quontic Bank CD review
Quontic Bank’s great rates on long-term CDs, come with high penalties for early withdrawal.