We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Explore Quontic Bank’s suite of bank accounts
Offers high APYs across all products, but watch out for the fine print.
What banking products does Quontic Bank offer?Quontic Bank offers essential, high-yield banking accounts for personal and business use.
Why should I open an account at Quontic Bank?
In addition to standard features like a debit Mastercard and mobile and online banking, Quontic Bank offers:
- High APYs. Quontic Bank accounts offer high APYs ranging from 1.85% to 2.25%.
- Large ATM network. Quontic Bank teamed up with the Allpoint, MoneyPass, SUM and Citibank networks to bring you free access to more than 90,000 ATMs worldwide.
- Daily compound interest. Earn more interest even quicker when your money is compounded daily.
What should I look out for?
Potential drawbacks of Quontic Bank include:
- High opening balances. All accounts require minimum opening deposits of at least $500.
- No business checking accounts. Businesses can open a savings account with Quontic Bank, but there are no checking options.
- Lack of transparency. Although Quontic Bank advertises its checking account at 2.00% APY and its savings account with no monthly fee, you must meet certain requirements to enjoy these perks.
- One branch location. Quontic Bank’s only branch location is in Astoria, New York, making it difficult to chat with someone in person.
Compare with leading bank accounts
Quontic Bank customer serviceQuontic Bank’s customer support representatives are available Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET and Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET. Get in touch with Quontic Bank by:
- Starting a live chat through its website
- Calling 800-908-6600 to speak with someone on the phone
- Filling out the email request form on its website
- Visiting the branch location in Astoria, New York
Bottom lineQuontic Bank offers some of the highest APYs we’ve seen to date, especially on its checking account. But if you’re looking for a bank with more branch locations or lower minimum opening balances, shop around for other high-yield accounts before you decide.
Frequently asked questions
Read more on this topic
Explore Community First Credit Union’s suite of bank accounts Community First Credit Union offers big-bank account features to a limited Northeast Florida membership.
Compare CD vs. savings account Compare pros, cons, interest rates, features, fees and more.
Compare CD vs. bond Explore the differences between CDs and bonds to learn which is right for you.
Explore Mutual of Omaha Bank’s suite of accounts Full line of banking and investing options, but limited physical locations
Explore Commerce Bank’s suite of bank accounts Explore this regional bank’s pros, cons and account options.
Explore Golden 1 Credit Unions suite of bank accounts Features a comprehensive list of checking and savings accounts to California residents.
Explore Alaska USA Federal Credit Union’s suite of bank accounts Offers 24/7 customer support and a suite of accounts to four states.
Explore KeyBank’s suite of bank accounts This regional bank offers 20+ checking and savings accounts in 15 states.
Explore America First Credit Union’s suite of bank accounts Offers high APYs and plenty of variety, but it only services five states.
Explore Delta Community Credit Union’s suite of bank accounts Features free accounts and 24/7 phone support for metro Atlanta and Delta employees.