Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Explore Delta Community Credit Union’s suite of bank accounts
Offers free accounts and 24/7 customer support to Delta employees and metro Atlanta.
Am I eligible?
You must meet one of the following requirements to become a member of the Delta Community Credit Union:
- Live or work in select metro Atlanta counties.
- A current, former or retired employee of a qualifying Atlanta-based business.
- A current member of a qualifying association.
- An active, full-time Delta Air Lines, Inc. employee.
- Related to anyone in the following situations listed above.
What banking products does Delta Community Credit Union offer?
Why should I open an account at Delta Community Credit Union?Delta Community Credit Union offers NCUA-insured deposits, mobile and online banking, and:
- 24/7 phone support. Contact customer service at any time if you have questions or concerns.
- No monthly fees. There are a few business accounts with waivable fees, but all other accounts are free of monthly fees.
- Competitive APYs for CDs. Earn 1.10% to 2.35% APY on CDs depending on the term length.
What should I look out for?
Before you open an account with Delta Community Credit Union, consider these potential drawbacks:
- In-person applications. You’ll need to visit a branch to open some accounts, such as CDs, youth and teen accounts.
- Small service area. It primarily services metro Atlanta and Delta employees, although there are some exceptions.
- Average APYs on other products. APYs on non-CD products are between 0.05% and 0.97% — making it lower than the competition.
Compare with leading bank accounts
Delta Community Credit Union customer service
Contact Delta Community Credit Union customer service by:
- Calling 404-715-4725 or 800-544-3328 at any time
- Visiting a local branch
- Sending a secure message through your account
Bottom lineDelta Community Credit Union offers tempting features like no monthly fees and 24/7 phone support. While it has competitive APYs for CDs, rates are low on other accounts.
If you’re looking for a nationwide bank with a broader service area and higher APYs, shop around for stronger yields.
Frequently asked questions
Read more on this topic
Explore Aspiration's suite of accounts Aspiration Bank gives you control over your monthly fees with 1% APY on savings.
Explore Community First Credit Union’s suite of bank accounts Community First Credit Union offers big-bank account features to a limited Northeast Florida membership.
Compare CD vs. savings account Compare pros, cons, interest rates, features, fees and more.
Compare CD vs. bond Explore the differences between CDs and bonds to learn which is right for you.
Explore Mutual of Omaha Bank’s suite of accounts Full line of banking and investing options, but limited physical locations
Explore Commerce Bank’s suite of bank accounts Explore this regional bank’s pros, cons and account options.
Explore Golden 1 Credit Unions suite of bank accounts Features a comprehensive list of checking and savings accounts to California residents.
Explore Alaska USA Federal Credit Union’s suite of bank accounts Offers 24/7 customer support and a suite of accounts to four states.
Explore KeyBank’s suite of bank accounts This regional bank offers 20+ checking and savings accounts in 15 states.
Explore America First Credit Union’s suite of bank accounts Offers high APYs and plenty of variety, but it only services five states.