Compare cash management accounts
No two cash management accounts are exactly alike, and based on your priorities, one account may stand out above the rest. Use this table to compare cash management accounts based on their fees, APYs and minimum opening deposits.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- TD Ameritrade Cash Management review
TD Ameritrade Cash Services lets you manage uninvested funds, but this account earns little interest.
- Prudential Builder Cash Management account review
The Prudential Builder cash management account gives you three investment options, but it’s missing key features.
- Merrill Cash Management Account review
The Merrill Cash Management account offers several perks, but it has a high annual fee.
- UBS Resource Management account review
The UBS Resource Management account offers nationwide ATM rebates, but its annual fee is comparatively expensive.
- Ameriprise ONE Financial Account review
Ameriprise One is a cash management account with standout features, but you must deposit $500.
- 9 best cash management accounts
Most cash management accounts offer a combination of checking, savings and investing features.
- Unifimoney account review
Unifimoney lets you spend, save and invest, but it’s only free for high-income individuals.
- Fidelity Cash Management account review
Fidelity’s cash management account lets you avoid unlimited ATM fees, but it earns little interest.
- NEA Smart Money account review
The NEA Smart Money account combines aspects of banking and investing, but only educators qualify.
- Ellevest Debit Card review
The Ellevest Debit Card offers rewards, round-ups and ATM rebates, but it’s missing key features.