Zilch store list: Which UK shops accept Zilch as a payment method?

Get it now and pay later at these UK stores that accept Zilch!

Top UK stores that offer Zilch Browse now
How does Zilch work Find out more

Zilch is a virtual payment card that allows users to shop now and pay later for goods at thousands of online stores.

The best thing about Zilch is that it can be used at almost any online store, regardless of whether or not the retailer is partnered with Zilch itself. The below retailers offer Zilch as a payment method for free, but other online retailers may charge you a fee of £2.50 to use the platform.

Sports DirectSports Direct

Up to 80% off Adidas

Sports DirectSports Direct

Up to 60% off Asics running shoes

New customers!

£5 off £45 spend for new customers

New customers!
Fragrance DirectFragrance Direct

£5 off orders over £75

Top shops that offer Zilch

Retailer Link Category
Airbnb Shop Now Miscellaneous
Amazon Shop Now Department store
Argos Shop Now Department store
ASOS Shop Now Unisex
Beauty Expert Shop Now Beauty
boohoo Shop Now Womens
boohooMAN Shop Now Mens
Coast Shop Now Womens
Coggles Shop Now Home & garden
Cult Beauty Shop Now Beauty
Dunelm Shop Now Home & garden
easyJet Shop Now Miscellaneous
eBay Shop Now Department store
ESPA Shop Now Beauty
Expedia Shop Now Miscellaneous
Eyeko Shop Now Beauty
Footpatrol Shop Now Shoes
Fragrance Direct Shop Now Beauty
Free People Shop Now Womens
Glossybox Shop Now Beauty
Grow Gorgeous Shop Now Beauty
House of Fraser Shop Now Department store
HQHair Shop Now Beauty
Iceland Shop Now Miscellaneous
I Saw It First Shop Now Womens
Illamasqua Shop Now Beauty
IWOOT Shop Now Gifts
JD Sports Shop Now Sports & outdoors
Karen Millen Shop Now Womens
Mankind Shop Now Beauty
Matalan Shop Now Home & garden
Mio Skincare Shop Now Beauty
Missguided Shop Now Womens
Missy Empire Shop Now Womens
MyProtein Shop Now Miscellaneous
MyVitamins Shop Now Miscellaneous
Nasty Gal Shop Now Womens
New Look Shop Now Womens
Nike Shop Now Sports & outdoors
Pop in a Box Shop Now Hobbies & entertainment
PrettyLittleThing Shop Now Womens
Probikekit Shop Now Sports & outdoors
River Island Shop Now Womens
Secret Sales Shop Now Womens
Sports Direct Shop Now Sports & outdoors
Tesco Groceries Shop Now Miscellaneous
Tessuti Shop Now Mens
The Hut Shop Now Department store
Uber Eats Shop Now Miscellaneous
Urban Outfitters Shop Now Unisex
Wickes Shop Now Home & garden
Zavvi Shop Now Hobbies & entertainment

How does Zilch work?

Zilch is slightly different to other buy now, pay later services (such as Klarna and Clearpay) in that you will be given a virtual Zilch card. In order to use it, select your chosen store on Zilch’s website, activate the card for that store and then start shopping! After that, you can order your goods with the Zilch card and the total cost of your shopping will be divided into four even chunks. At the time of purchase, 25% of the total order cost will come out of your attached payment method. The remaining 75% of the total will be taken from your account every 2 weeks (over a period of 6 weeks) at 25% each time.

Read the full review

  • Late repayments can cause you serious money problems. For help, contact the MoneyHelper.

Buy now pay later news and reviews

What is PayPal Credit?

What is PayPal Credit?

Discover more about PayPal Credit to see if it could work for you.

Read more…
Butter review 2023

Butter review 2023

Spread your flights, hotels and shopping purchases over 10 instalments with buy now, pay later provider Butter.

Read more…
PollenPay review 2023

PollenPay review 2023

New buy now, pay later challenger PollenPay goes head to head with big fishes like Klarna and Clearpay to offer customers interest-free instalment plans.

Read more…

More guides on Finder

Ask an Expert

You are about to post a question on finder.com:

  • Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
  • finder.com is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
  • We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
  • Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked

Finder.com provides guides and information on a range of products and services. Because our content is not financial advice, we suggest talking with a professional before you make any decision.

By submitting your comment or question, you agree to our Privacy and Cookies Policy and Terms of Use.

Questions and responses on finder.com are not provided, paid for or otherwise endorsed by any bank or brand. These banks and brands are not responsible for ensuring that comments are answered or accurate.
Go to site