Black Friday: up to 50% off with daily deals!
Where to buy Halloween decorations online
Transform your home into a haunted house this season — without spooking your wallet.
It’s that time of year again when all the ghouls and ghosts come out to play. Join in on the Halloween spookiness with the perfect decorations to transform your home into a ghostly graveyard or haunted mansion from these online stores.
How to save money on Halloween decorations
Turning your house into a spooky haunted house is one of the best parts about this time of year. But with Halloween fast approaching, you might not want to spend a fortune on Halloween decorations. Here’s how to spookify your home on the cheap.
- Save pumpkin carving for Halloween-eve. Wait to purchase your pumpkin patch until closer to Halloween to score a better discount. You might not have quite as many to choose from, but you might find some unique shapes and sizes.
- Shop early. Buying Halloween decor in the off-season can earn you huge discounts. Shop earlier in the year for your decorations and sweets, or snatch up discounted merchandise the day after Halloween to save for next year.
- DIY costumes. Look online for printouts and tips for making your own costumes this year and save big.
- Check your local pound shop. Need some last-minute decorations before your Halloween party? Check the pound shop to snag some on the cheap.
- Look online for free printables. Stock up on fun craft ideas for the kids or small window decorations for trick-or-treaters without spending a penny.
How to make DIY Halloween decorations
Making your own Halloween decorations is a great way to save some cash and get into the spooky spirit. Find all the arts and crafts materials you’ll need to knock these DIY decor ideas out of the park from sites like Wilko and Not On The High Street.
- Paint a pumpkin. Upgrade your home’s Halloween look with beautifully painted pumpkins. All you need is a little paint and a pumpkin!
- Baker’s twine pumpkins. Wrap some fancy twine around small pumpkins, and you’ve got yourself an elegant DIY decoration.
- Cheesecloth ghosts. Hang these fun little fellas in trees, on railings or even from your ceiling.
- Spooky cutouts. Some black paper and white chalk can really stretch your Halloween budget. From bats to ghosts to cute black cats, the possibilities are endless.
- Homemade wreath. Browse through a craft store and you’re sure to find plenty of supplies to make the ultimate decor for your door.
When do Halloween decorations go on sale?
Starting the day after Halloween, be on the lookout for deep discounts on sweets, decorations and other Halloween goodies. Sales usually last for about a week before retailers kick it into high gear for Christmas. If you notice stores starting to pack up their autumn merchandise to make room for holiday cheer, ask a sales assistant if there are any clearance items left. You might be able to snap up huge savings on leftover wares stored in the back.
Frequently asked questions
Deals and discounts for Halloween decorations
Check out boohoo’s hottest Halloween outfits this spooky season.Read more…
Spooky can be cute too! Shop boohoo for your Halloween costumes and accessories, whether you’re after a trick or a treat this October 31.Read more…
Shop this year’s on-trend Halloween costumes for the whole family at Very and you’re sure to win best-dressed no matter what your plans are!Read more…
You probably already have everything you need for these outfits, but if you don’t, we’ve sourced where you can get them at an affordable price.Read more…
Get your Halloween sugar high this fright night thanks to our shopping team’s pick of the best spooky sweeties and where to buy them.Read more…
Find the best Halloween costume ideas, makeup tutorials and shopping guides for the most spook-tacular day of the year.Read more…
Halloween has come to boohoo. Shop our top picks here and enjoy a spook-tacular Halloween in one of these fierce costumes.Read more…
Browse our list of the best places to shop for your killer costume this Halloween. Shop Halloween costumes, accessories, makeup and more.Read more…
Need a bit of fright night inspiration? Shop PrettyLittleThing’s new Halloween collection for sexy and spooky outfits to stand out in.Read more…
This year, people are looking to dress up as something a bit more orange. No, this isn’t fake news.Read more…
More guides on Finder
Where to buy pop it fidget toys 2021
We’re looking at pop it the viral toy that takes all the fun of popping bubble wrap and makes it never-ending. You can even make your own, if you dare.
Where to buy CBD oil and gummies online in the UK
A round-up of reputable retailers stocking CBD oil, gummies and other products at competitive prices in the UK.
Where to buy England party decorations online with fast delivery
Celebrate in style with these England party decorations. Get next-day delivery or instant print-at-home options from UK retailers.
Where to buy air fryers online
Keen to jazz up your weekly meals, the healthy way? Our shopping experts can help you source your dream air fryer from a range of the best retailers.
Where to buy cheap laptops
Desperate for a new but affordable laptop? Shop from our pick of the best tech retailers selling cheap laptops.
Where to buy Bernie Sanders’ inauguration mittens
Desperate to get your hands on a pair of Bernie’s cosy Inauguration Day mittens? Browse these lookalike designs from UK retailers.
21 trends for 2021 and where to buy them for under £50
Grab your purses because we’ve just pulled together 21 of the top 2021 fashion trends and where you can buy them at affordable prices.
Can you run a business from home?
Looking to set up your own business but not quite ready to get a proper office? You can definitely run your company from home, once you’ve taken care of a few details.
Where to buy Christmas trees online
Fill your home with festive cheer thanks to tree-mendous spruces, pines and firs from these online stores.
Making spooky season look stylish with boohoo Halloween costumes!
Spooky can be cute too! Shop boohoo for your Halloween costumes and accessories, whether you’re after a trick or a treat this October 31.
Ask an Expert