Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio insurance rates
Find out how much it costs to insure an Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio and how you could save on your premiums.
Updated . What changed?
The Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is a high-performance version of the Giulia, released in 2015. It’s a little bit different to other cars on the market. It was produced to challenge the traditional titans of the super-saloon executive model range, the Giulia Quadrifoglio is renowned for its sleek exterior and luxurious inside features.
Keep reading to see how much it costs to insure, and how you can save on your premiums.
How much would it cost to insure?
It may come as little surprise that a car of this quality and power is at the top-end of insurance pricing compared with other Alfa Romeo models. You can expect to be set back an average of £930.17 a year, or £87.28 in monthly insurance payments in the UK.
These figures were generated by averaging quotes from a variety of insurance companies using the following profile:
- Driver identified as a teacher from Exeter, aged thirty
- 2018 model Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
- Car usage – social and commuting reasons
- 10,000 miles per year average
- Good credit history
- Car kept secure on a driveway during the night, and in a car park during the day
- Application of a five year no claims discount
Variables that may affect my insurance premiums
It’s always worth considering the factors that might make your premiums more or less expensive. Sometimes, these might include things you hadn’t even thought of! Take a took below to see which factors contribute to the price of your car insurance:
- The age of your car
- Does your car have any modifications? Insurers tend not to look favourably on modded vehicles
- Miles driven per year
- Information about the driver (location, marital status, age)
- No claims discount
- Presence of security and anti-theft devices
How can I save on my insurance premiums?
Everybody loves saving money on their car insurance, but sometimes it’s difficult to find out exactly how you can do it. Luckily, we’re here to help. We’ve collected some handy tips on how to reduce your premiums – and save you money!
- Security is always a bonus when it comes to insurance premiums. Investing in tracking technology, an immobiliser, and a good car alarm will likely have a large effect in reducing your insurance.
- Paying for your insurance upfront and annually has a significant effect on premium rates, especially for the Giulia Quadrifoglio. In this case, monthly payments will set you back an extra £117.17 every single year!
- Try and reduce the amount you drive. Insurers tend to reward lose with lower mileages.
- Have a broad search for the best quotes – don’t just stick to the well-known insurance companies, because you might just find a diamond in the rough!
Facts about the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
- In a review for Car and Driver magazine, the Quadrifoglio recorded a 0-60mph time of just 3.6 seconds.
- Like the Alfa Romeo Mito, the Quadrifoglio offers the driver used of the ‘Alfa DNA’ system. This system offers the driver the ability to automatically amend aspects of the car’s mechanisms in order to drive in a different style, for instance ‘Race’ or ‘Advanced Efficiency’ modes.
- When the Quadrifoglio was reviewed in The Grand Tour in January 2017, it performed exceptionally well on a wet track for a rear wheel-drive car.
Is the Giulia Quadrifoglio safe?
Whilst the Quadrifoglio has not been crash-tested by Euro NCAP or similar organisations, many reviewers have suggested that the perfect ratings granted to the Giulia model – which the Quadrifoglio is almost entirely based on – have practically been transferred across.
The usual safety features apply, and it is possible to invest in a number of extra safety packages that will ensure you travel safer on the roads – such investment might even save you money on your premiums! Ask your insurer what extra safety and security features you can add in return for lower premiums.
More guides on Finder
Peugeot 108 insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Peugeot 108 falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Multi bike insurance
Consider your options with multi motorcycle insurance and learn about ways to save on your insurance premiums.
Lexus IS200 insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Lexus IS200 falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Lexus CT200 insurance group
Find out how much it could cost to insure the Lexus CT200 based on your age and location.
MG ZR insurance group
Find out which insurance group the MG ZR falls under and how much it costs to insure.
MG3 insurance group
Find out how much it could cost to insure the MG3 based on your age and location.
Daewoo Matiz insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Daewoo Matiz falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Peugeot 3008 insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Peugeot 3008 falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Land Rover Freelander insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Land Rover Freelander falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Renault Twingo insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Renault Twingo falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Ask an Expert