Apply for a flexible loan that you can repay in installments with Lendgreen.
If you’re looking to borrow a small amount but want to pay it off over a longer term, you can consider an installment loan. Lendgreen is a provider of installment loans and operates within the boundaries of of the Lac du Flambeau Reservation, as a federally-recognized sovereign Indian Tribe.
When you get a loan through this tribal lender, the laws of the state you live in don’t apply. Instead, tribal laws govern its operations. Lendgreen does not provide loans to members of the military or to residents of Arkansas, Georgia, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
How does borrowing from Lendgreen work?
You have to meet some basic eligibility criteria to apply, which you can find out about further down the page. If you are eligible, you can start the process by submitting an online application. Lendgreen doesn’t perform credit checks with the three main credit providers but may determine your credit through an alternative provider; this won’t affect your credit score.
You’ll find out if you’re approved in seconds, and if you are, you’ll receive a pre-approval estimate of your loan amount.
A Lendgreen representative will contact you and guides you through the rest of the process. You can speed things up by signing the loan agreement electronically. Lendgreen will then transfer the money into your nominated bank account, usually within 24 hours or by the next business day.
You have to start making payments towards your loan according to a predetermined payment plan, details of which you’ll find in the loan contract.
Why would you consider taking out a Lendgreen installment loan?
You might think about getting a loan from Lendgreen for these reasons:
- Provides loans in most states. Lendgreen provides installment loans to residents of over 40 American states. To submit an online application, all you need is access to an computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Bad credit is alright. Lendgreen takes your existing financial situation into account before making a decision. It does not conduct credit checks through the three main credit bureaus.
- Repay the loan in installments. Unlike payday loans, you don’t have to repay the entire amount you borrow in one or two repayments. You get to repay the money in equal installments over a predetermined time period.
- Various loan amounts. As a first-time borrower with Lendgreen, you can borrow between $400 and $700, depending on approval. Returning customers can qualify for up to $1,000.
- Variable loan term. Loan term can vary from three to 18 months. Factors that affect the loan term include the amount you borrow and your ability to make repayments.
- Repayment flexibility. You can make payments towards your loan via direct debit. You can also send money orders, cashier’s checks and certified checks via mail. Lendgreen lets you make additional payments at any time and you can also pay your loan off ahead of time.
How much will it cost you to borrow from Lendgreen?
The maximum APR of Lendgreen loans is 795%. The longer you take to repay your loan, the more it will cost.
The loan contract gives you a clear picture of how much you may end up paying in different circumstances. For instance, not making timely payments may result in late fees and NSF fees. If the loan enters collection, you’ll be subject to additional costs.
You can make additional payments at any time and you can repay the loan ahead of schedule. Doing so won’t attract any fees or penalties.
How to apply for an installment loan from Lendgreen?
To start the process now, click the “Go to Site” button. You have to meet these eligibility criteria to qualify:
- You’re over 18 years old
- You’re an American citizen
- You don’t work for the militarily
- You don’t live in Arkansas, Georgia, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia or Wisconsin
- Your have full-time employment and earn a minimum of $1,100 per month
- You receive your pay weekly, bi-weekly or semi-monthly
- You have an operational checking account that supports Automatic Clearing House (ACH) payments
Successfully completing the application requires you to provide some basic information:
- How much you want to borrow and for how long
- Your name, date of birth and social security number
- Your email address, home address and time spent at current address
- Details of your driver’s license
- Details about your income and pay schedule
- Your bank account information
Frequently asked questions
Are there any benefits of getting a loan through Lendgreen as a repeat borrower?
Yes. You can qualify for a higher loan amount and you can also submit your application more quickly.
How do I finalize my loan?
After the pre-approval of your loan, you have to call the Lendgreen customer care department to verify your credentials. Keep your ID, banking information and payroll information close at hand to complete the process quickly.
I don’t want to provide my bank account details. Can I collect cash by visiting a Lendgreen office?
This is not an option. Lendgreen provides online loans only, so you’ll have to provide your bank account details. If you’re approved, the money is transferred into the bank account electronically.
Will I have to fax any documents over?
In some cases, Lendgreen requires applicants to send copies of recent bank statements or pay stubs. If this is the case with your application, you can fax the documents or scan and send them via email.
Can I get more than once Lendgreen loan at a time?
No, you can get only one Lendgreen loan at a time. Once you repay your loan, you can borrow again.