Apply for a flexible loan that you can repay in installments with Lendgreen.
If you’re looking to borrow a small amount but want to pay it off over a longer term, you can consider an installment loan. Lendgreen is a provider of installment loans and operates within the boundaries of of the Lac du Flambeau Reservation, as a federally-recognized sovereign Indian Tribe.
|Product Name||Lendgreen Payday Loans|
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,500|
- Product Name: Lendgreen Installment Loans
- APR: Typically 795% (no min or max listed)
- Min Loan Amount: $100
- Max Loan Amount: $1,500
- Loan Security: Unsecured and secured available
How does borrowing from Lendgreen work?
You have to meet some basic eligibility criteria to apply, which you can find out about further down the page. If you are eligible, you can start the process by submitting an online application. Lendgreen doesn’t perform credit checks with the three main credit providers, but may determine your credit through an alternative provider.
You’ll find out if you’re approved in seconds, and if you are, you’ll receive a pre-approval estimate of your loan amount. After which, a Lendgreen representative will contact you and guides you through the rest of the process.
You can speed things up by signing the loan agreement electronically. Lendgreen will then transfer the money into your bank account, usually within 24 hours or by the next business day.
You have to start making payments towards your loan according to a predetermined payment plan, details of which you’ll find in the loan contract.
See how other loans compare to Lendgreen
What are the features of a Lendgreen installment loan?
You might think about getting a loan from Lendgreen for these reasons:
- Provides loans in most states. Lendgreen provides installment loans to residents of over 40 American states. To submit an online application, all you need is access to an Internet-enabled device.
- Bad credit is alright. Lendgreen takes your existing financial situation into account before making a decision. It does not conduct credit checks through the three main credit bureaus.
- Repay the loan in installments. Unlike payday loans, you don’t have to repay the entire amount you borrow in one or two repayments. You get to repay the money in equal installments over a predetermined time period.
- Various loan amounts. As a first-time borrower with Lendgreen, you can borrow between $400 and $700, depending on approval. Returning customers can qualify for up to $1,000.
- Variable loan term. Loan term can vary from three to 18 months. Factors that affect the loan term include the amount you borrow and your ability to make repayments.
- Repayment flexibility. You can make payments towards your loan automatically via direct debit. You can also send money orders, cashier’s checks and certified checks via mail. Lendgreen lets you make additional payments at any time and you can also pay your loan off ahead of time.
How much will I pay for an installment loan through Lendgreen?
The average APR of Lendgreen loans is 795%. The longer you take to repay your loan, the more it will cost.
The loan contract gives you a clear picture of how much you may end up paying in different circumstances. For instance, not making timely payments may result in late fees and NSF fees. If the loan enters collection, you’ll be subject to additional costs.
You can make additional payments at any time and you can repay the loan ahead of schedule. Doing so won’t attract any fees or penalties.
Pros and Cons
- Funds can be deposited same-day
- Payments are made in equal installments
- Fast and easy application
- Higher APR than most traditional personal loans
- Cannot take out more than one loan at once
- Not available in Arkansas, Georgia, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia or Wisconsin
How to apply for an installment loan from Lendgreen?
To start the process now, click the “Go to Site” button. You have to meet these eligibility criteria to qualify:
- You must be a US citizen, a permanent resident or in the US on a valid long-term visa.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a valid bank account.
- You don’t work for the militarily
- You don’t live in Arkansas, Georgia, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia or Wisconsin
- Your have full-time employment and earn a minimum of $1,100 per month
Successfully completing the application requires you to provide some basic information:
- How much you want to borrow and for how long
- Your name, contact information, date of birth and Social Security number
- Details of your driver’s license
- Details about your income and pay schedule
- Your bank account information
Frequently asked questions about Lendgreen installment loans
When are repayments due?
Due dates will be set in the terms of the loan agreement, and will normally be withdrawn from your account automatically. Failure to have payment ready can result in a $30 late fee and a NSF fee.
If you don’t want to pay via ACH, you can send a money order, cashiers or certified check to Lendgreen.
Can I qualify for a loan from Lendgreen if I'm a member of the military?
No. Lendgreen does not offer any products that are appropriate for military servicemembers.
Can I cancel a loan request?
Yes. You can cancel your loan request as long as it is before 5 p.m. EST the business day following your loan disbursement date.