Apply for a personal loan of up to $25,000 with fixed rates and tailored terms.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.With a personal loan from iLoan, you can apply for $2,500 to $25,000 in funding without putting up collateral. Loan terms are determined by your credit history and other factors, including the purpose of your loan.
The interest rate on your loan will vary based on your credit score, existing loans and income, all of which indicate to lenders your creditworthiness. You can make as many repayments as you like over the life of your loan — between two and five years with iLoan — without risking a penalty fee.
What is iLoan?
iLoan is a lender that offers unsecured loans of up to $25,000 through a personalized customer experience.
When you apply for a personal loan through iLoan, you can provide all of the necessary information online without the need to call or visit an office. If approved, iLoan generates a loan offer based on your financial situation. The lender looks at personal details that include your monthly earnings after taxes and deductions to determine your offer.
That offer will include the loan amount for which you’re approved, the interest rate you’ve qualified for and your repayment amount.
|Maximum terms||60 months|
|Origination fee||Typically 5% of the total loan amount, depending on your state|
|Late fee or penalty||Varies by state|
|Restricted uses||None, but you must specify use|
|Available states||Alabama, California, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, South Carolina, Utah and Wisconsin|
Compare iLoan to other personal loan lenders
What makes iLoan personal loans unique?
iLoan demonstrates what it strives for into its tagline: “Borrowing made simple.” It claims to customize your loan offer based on your unique history that goes beyond your credit score. Though you’ll need to indicate to iLoan how you plan to use your loan, the purposes are seemingly unrestricted — use your funds for debt consolidation, auto repairs, medical bills, relocation costs, special events, vacations and more.
What are the benefits of an iLoan personal loan?
When you apply for an unsecured personal loan with iLoan, you can do it all online.
- Fast, easy application. Take about five minutes to apply, uploading any necessary documents to iLoan’s site, and see your money typically within a day of approval.
- No collateral required. This is an unsecured loan, so you won’t need to put up collateral. Instead, qualification depends on your creditworthiness.
- Tailored terms. Your maximum loan, repayment terms and repayment period are determined by your personal financial situation, including factors like your credit score and existing debt. Larger amounts are granted to applicants with higher qualifications.
- Fixed rates. Your interest rate is fixed for the term of the loan, making for predictable payments over the life of your loan.
- No prepayment penalty. You won’t pay a fee for making early repayments.
- Unrestricted flexibility. Use this loan for any purpose, including consolidating your existing debt into a single payment.
- Online security. iLoan takes measures to keep your personal information safe through 128-bit SSL encryption and other digital safeguards.
What to watch out for
Because personal loans are considered riskier than loans secured with property, lender tend to charge higher interest rates — though how much higher depends on your creditworthiness. Keep this and these other factors in mind before applying:
- Potentially high fees. iLoan personal loans can come with origination fees and stiff late repayment fees. You will not be charged for making additional repayments.
- Default comes with severe penalties. As with most personal loans, if you’re not able to pay back the amount you’ve borrowed, the lender can come after your property.
- Limited customer service. If you have questions, you’re limited to calling iLoan during business hours or mailing a letter. Email is not available on its website.
Am I eligible for an iLoan personal loan?
To apply for an iLoan personal loan, you must be at least 18 years old and a citizen of the US. To determine your approval, iLoan will consider your credit score, income, outstanding debts, loan amount requested and its stated purpose.
What do I need to apply?
Applying for an iLoan personal loan can be done in three easy steps:
- Go to iLoan’s website and click Apply Now.
- Complete the application with your personal and financial details, as well as the purpose of your loan.
- Upload the required documents through the Documents tab on the account page.
As you complete your application, you will need to submit personal and financial information that includes:
- Valid government-issued ID.
- Your checking account details.
- Proof of your income.
- Proof of your residence.
If approved, iLoan will send you a loan proposal with terms and repayment options suited to your budget.
I got the iLoan personal loan. Now what?
- Making your payments. Set up your payments through iLoan’s Account Home to pay online. You can also mail in or call in your payments.
- Paying off your loan early. If you’re interested in paying off your loan in full before its due date, simply call iLoan to learn the final amount you’re due.
- Customer service. If you have questions about your loan, you’ll need to call iLoan customer service during business hours.
An unsecured personal loan through iLoan comes with the advantages of an easy online application process and the convenience of not providing collateral. However, you’ll want to be aware of potentially high APRs and fees, including an origination fee to get the loan started.
To find the best rates and terms for your situation, consider comparing the personal loan options available to you.