Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Trust Wallet Token (TWT) in the US
Learn how to buy Trust Wallet Token (TWT) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy Trust Wallet Token
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Trust Wallet Token is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, , and payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy Trust Wallet Token
You can now exchange your funds for Trust Wallet Token. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Trust Wallet Token to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Trust Wallet Token
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade TWT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Trust Wallet Token
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Trust Wallet Token.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports TWT.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Trust Wallet Token.
- Buy Trust Wallet Token.
Complete your Trust Wallet Token purchase and then find the best wallet to store TWT.
What to consider when buying Trust Wallet TokenTrust Wallet Token has extremely low fees and near-instant confirmations, making it an attractive project, but be aware that it only operates on Binance Smart Chain and this could limit its growth in the longer term.
- Utility. While some are using TWT token as a speculative investment tool, be aware that it cannot be used outside of the Trust Wallet platform, so this by nature limits its utility.
- Security. If Binance Smart Chain continues to see the types of hacks on DeFi protocols that use its blockchain that we have seen to date, this could impact the price of the TWT token. In March 2021, CoinDesk reported how, just 1 day after launching, DeFi platform Meerkat Finance was drained of $31 million. And 2 months later, according to CryptoSlate, BurgerSwap was hacked for $7.2 million. Decrypt then reported in June 2021 how Impossible Finance lost $500,000 in a flash loan attack.
- Ties to Binance. This token will rise and fall with the fortunes of Binance, and while there is no published list of employees, it is understood that people working on Trust Wallet also have roles in similar positions for the parent company. These extremely close ties do benefit Trust Wallet Token to some extent, given the size, scale and popularity of Binance’s crypto empire, but be aware that this is a double-edged sword. Binance has come in for heavy criticism recently from market regulators in various countries. The UK’s Financial Conduct Authority has officially banned its UK subsidiary, Japan has warned that it is not authorised to operate in the country and US watchdog the CFTC has an open probe into Binance ongoing. If Binance continues to fall foul of regulators, it could face heavy penalties and could even be locked out of markets worldwide. This would likely impact negatively on the TWT price.
How to sell Trust Wallet Token
You can cash out your TWT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have TWT on.
If you store your Trust Wallet Token in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of TWT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Trust Wallet Token.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Trust Wallet Token, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of TWT is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Trust Wallet Token or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Vigorus (VIS) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Vigorus and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert