Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy TrueUSD (TUSD)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling TUSD in the US.
How to buy TrueUSD
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying TrueUSD.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports TUSD. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy TrueUSD.
- Buy TrueUSD. Complete your TrueUSD purchase and then find the best wallet to store TUSD.
TrueUSD (TUSD) is the 98th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $1,189,132,692. The current price of TrueUSD is $1.000, which is -0.081% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1.020 and $0.984 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 14, 2021 01:05 UTC.
Where to buy TrueUSDFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade TUSD by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
TrueUSD coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of TUSD over time.
TrueUSD at a glance
|Total TUSD supply||1,188,427,630|
|All time high||US$1.620|
|All time high date||August 26, 2018|
TrueUSD price performance over time!
How to sell TrueUSD
You can cash out your TUSD with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have TUSD on.
If you store your TrueUSD in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of TUSD you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of TrueUSD.
Ask an Expert