Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy SwissBorg (CHSB)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling CHSB in the US.
How to buy SwissBorg
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying SwissBorg.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports CHSB.
Most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy SwissBorg.
- Buy SwissBorg.
Complete your SwissBorg purchase and then find the best wallet to store CHSB.
What is SwissBorg?
SwissBorg is a cryptocurrency investing app that focuses on making the process as easy as possible through a single (app) interface. It acts like an aggregator – pulling liquidity from multiple exchanges, offering flat fee rates and even offering "one-click" access to yield farming by connecting multiple DeFi and CeFi protocols. The app is free to use, but also offers a premium version that unlocks lower fees, higher yield and early access to new features.
CHSB is an ERC-20 token used for a range of features on the platform including unlocking Premium features, staking rewards and governance. The token uses a periodic burn mechanism to help protect the price by using SwissBorg revenue to buy and burn tokens when the price drops below a certain threshold.
SwissBorg (CHSB) is the 99th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $1,026,476,864. The current price of SwissBorg is $1.080, which is -0.026% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1.100 and $0.995 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of April 20, 2021 11:04 UTC.
Where to buy SwissBorgFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade CHSB by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
SwissBorg coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of CHSB over time.
SwissBorg at a glance
|Total CHSB supply||1,000,000,000|
SwissBorg price performance over time
How to sell SwissBorg
You can cash out your CHSB with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have CHSB on.
If you store your SwissBorg in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of CHSB you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of SwissBorg.
What to consider when buying SwissBorgSwissborg competes in a fairly saturated market, but has several features which make it unique, in particular its "Smart Yield" feature for yield farming which draws from multiple DeFi and CeFi sources to earn interest on deposits. Also consider the following:
- Regulation: At the time of writing the SwissBorg app is not available in several major markets including the US and Australia.
- Fees: SwissBorg connects users to multiple exchanges which means more coin pairs and liquidity are available from a single app, however the trade-off is that trades are charged at a flat 1% rate. This is fairly high compared to some of the exchanges it draws liquidity from, such as Binance and Kraken which start at 0.1% and 0.26% respectively for buyers.
- Premium service: SwissBorg requires users to stake 50,000 for 12 months to become a premium member. The lockup period is unusual compared to other exchange services which simply require holding to the token to receive benefits.
- Competition: SwissBorg is fairly unique in its own right due to its multiple liquidity pools and mix of DeFi, CeFi and liquidity provider services through its Earn feature. However, there are a few app-based competitors in the space, notably Crypto.com who also focus on making investing and earning as simple as possible.
Ask an Expert