Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy SwissBorg (CHSB)
Learn how to buy SwissBorg (CHSB) on 3+ crypto exchanges in our step-by-step guide.
You can buy SwissBorg (CHSB) on a cryptocurrency exchange like Paybis. These specialized marketplaces that allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms. SwissBorg is a cryptocurrency investing app that focuses on making the process as easy as possible through a single (app) interface. Here's how to buy SwissBorg.
How to buy SwissBorg in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
- Compare crypto exchangesThe easiest way to buy SwissBorg is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
- Create an account To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
- Make a depositOnce verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – bank transfer, debit card, neteller and credit or debit card payments are widely accepted.
- Buy SwissBorg You can now exchange your funds for SwissBorg. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your SwissBorg to your personal wallet.
Where to buy SwissBorg
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade CHSB by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy SwissBorg?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in the US to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy SwissBorg?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading SwissBorg.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing CHSB with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy SwissBorg with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy CHSB with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy CHSB on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase CHSB by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for CHSB on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy SwissBorg?
The easiest way to buy CHSB is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying CHSB, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of SwissBorg has been performing recently.
Best SwissBorg wallets to store your CHSB
You can keep your CHSB on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Recent SwissBorg developments
Is SwissBorg a good investment?Swissborg competes in a fairly saturated market, but has several features which make it unique, in particular its 'Smart Yield' feature for yield farming which draws from multiple DeFi and CeFi sources to earn interest on deposits. Also consider the following:
- Regulation: At the time of writing the SwissBorg app is not available in several major markets including the US and Australia.
- Fees: SwissBorg connects users to multiple exchanges which means more coin pairs and liquidity are available from a single app, however the trade-off is that trades are charged at a flat 1% rate. This is fairly high compared to some of the exchanges it draws liquidity from, such as Binance and Kraken which start at 0.1% and 0.26% respectively for buyers.
- Premium service: SwissBorg requires users to stake 50,000 for 12 months to become a premium member. The lock-up period is unusual compared to other exchange services which simply require holding of the token to receive benefits.
- Competition: SwissBorg is fairly unique in its own right due to its multiple liquidity pools and mix of DeFi, CeFi and liquidity provider services through its Earn feature. However, there are a few app-based competitors in the space, notably Crypto.com which also focuses on making investing and earning as simple as possible.
Additional information about SwissBorg can be found using our CHSB analysis tools.
Today's SwissBorg price versus ATH
Compare today's price of SwissBorg ($0.190068 USD) against its all-time-high price of $2019-07-28T00:00:00.000Z USD on 01 January 1970. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer CHSB is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: July 28, 2019
SwissBorg ATH: $1.64
How to trade, convert or sell SwissBorgYou can convert or sell your CHSB with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have CHSB on.
- If you store your SwissBorg in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of CHSB you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of SwissBorg.
- Complete your transaction and move your CHSB to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including SwissBorg, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of CHSB is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the SwissBorg or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Terra Luna Classic (LUNC)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (LUNC).
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LUNC.
Terra (LUNA) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Terra and how the token will perform in the future.
Wrapped Terra Classic (LUNC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Wrapped Terra Classic and how the token will perform in the future.
tBTC (TBTC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on tBTC and how the token will perform in the future.
Shping (SHPING) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shping and how the token will perform in the future.
Orca (ORCA) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Orca and how the token will perform in the future.
Pawtocol (UPI) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Pawtocol and how the token will perform in the future.
Measurable Data (MDT) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Measurable Data and how the token will perform in the future.
Moss Carbon Credit (MCO2) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Moss Carbon Credit and how the token will perform in the future.
Ask an Expert