Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Swipe (SXP) in the US
Learn how to buy Swipe (SXP) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy Swipe
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Swipe is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy Swipe
You can now exchange your funds for Swipe. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Swipe to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Swipe
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade SXP by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Swipe
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Swipe.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports SXP.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Swipe.
- Buy Swipe.
Complete your Swipe purchase and then find the best wallet to store SXP.
What to consider when buying SwipeConsider the following before buying Swipe:
- Unique operational framework: The Swipe network seeks to make crypto-fiat transactions easier by integrating various mainstream payment networks within a single blockchain ecosystem. Thanks to its unique value proposition, the project was able to raise a sizable sum of AUD $15.5 million via a private and public token sale in 2019.
- Solid functional utility: The platform is able to facilitate real-time crypto-to-fiat conversions using Visa’s instant settlement capabilities. Not only that, the company also offers debit cards that can be used to facilitate everyday payments and transactions using a host of different cryptocurrencies.
- Security: All assets stored on the Swipe network come with ‘custodial insurance’. Not only that, the platform also possesses a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ('PCI DSS') Level 1 certificate.
- Deflationary model: To help continually reduce the total number of SXP tokens in circulation, the platform makes use of a deflationary model, wherein 80% of all internal transaction fees are burned by a pre-programmed smart contract.
How to sell Swipe
You can cash out your SXP with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have SXP on.
If you store your Swipe in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of SXP you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Swipe.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Swipe, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of SXP is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Swipe or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert