Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy SafePal (SFP) in the US
Learn how to buy SafePal (SFP) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy SafePal
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy SafePal is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, , and payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy SafePal
You can now exchange your funds for SafePal. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your SafePal to your personal wallet.
Where to buy SafePal
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade SFP by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy SafePal
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying SafePal.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports SFP.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy SafePal.
- Buy SafePal.
Complete your SafePal purchase and then find the best wallet to store SFP.
What to consider when buying SafePalSFP can boast a security-first approach and the support of Binance, the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange. But before you invest in SafePal, there are a few things to consider.
- Competition. SafePal isn't the company to start with a wallet and gradually expand its services. Like digital wallet Klever, SafePal has laid out an ambitious roadmap towards developing a fully integrated crypto ecosystem.
- Supply. SFP token supply is limited to 500,000,000 on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Current market cap is roughly $357 million according to BSCScan. As more users discover SafePal's wallet offerings and enter the company's crypto ecosystem, SFP's changing liquidity may cause dramatic price shifts.
- Rewards. SFP is earned through staking and through completing tasks and earning rewards within the SafePal app. The network uses a proof-of-stake model.
- SafePal Earn. Aside from the hardware wallet, SafePal provides some unique features within its app. SafePal Earn aggregates the different ways to make your SFP work for you, from CeFi interest-earning programs to DeFi lending and staking.
- Expansion. Key to the long-term success of SafePal and the SFP token will be the ability of the company to make the jump from manufacturing hardware and software to maintaining a fully functional blockchain ecosystem. The support of Binance will help, but it remains to be seen if SFP can surpass its competitors.
How to sell SafePal
You can cash out your SFP with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have SFP on.
If you store your SafePal in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of SFP you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of SafePal.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including SafePal, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of SFP is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the SafePal or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert