Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Paxos Standard (PAX)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling PAX in the US.
How to buy Paxos Standard
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Paxos Standard.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports PAX. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Paxos Standard.
- Buy Paxos Standard. Complete your Paxos Standard purchase and then find the best wallet to store PAX.
Paxos Standard (PAX) is the 91st largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $1,230,651,104. The current price of Paxos Standard is $1.000, which is 0.018% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1.020 and $0.980 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 17, 2021 08:05 UTC.
Where to buy Paxos StandardFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade PAX by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Paxos Standard coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of PAX over time.
Paxos Standard at a glance
|Total PAX supply||1,224,677,262|
Paxos Standard price performance over time!
How to sell Paxos Standard
You can cash out your PAX with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have PAX on.
If you store your Paxos Standard in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of PAX you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Paxos Standard.
Ask an Expert