Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Mask Network (MASK) in the US
Learn how to buy Mask Network (MASK) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy Mask Network
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Mask Network is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy Mask Network
You can now exchange your funds for Mask Network. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Mask Network to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Mask Network
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade MASK by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Mask Network
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Mask Network.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports MASK.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Mask Network.
- Buy Mask Network.
Complete your Mask Network purchase and then find the best wallet to store MASK.
What to consider when buying Mask NetworkCryptocurrencies are extremely volatile assets, which means it is vital to assess each token individually. Here are some of the factors to consider for MASK:
- Launch. MASK tokens were first launched in February 2021 via an “Initial Twitter Offering”. Users could directly participate in the public issuance of tokens on Twitter, and 7% of all tokens were sold to the public.
- Supply. MASK tokens have a maximum supply of 100 million. After the 7% initial launch, the majority of MASK tokens are locked up for long-term use. Over the next 36 months, all 100 million tokens will be unlocked. According to the coin aggregator CoinMarketCap, as of July 2021, there are over 12 million currently in circulation.
- Governance. As token holders, users have ownership of the Mask ecosystem. Token holders vote on all matters related to the Mask Network and usage of the Foundation Reserve. The Foundation Reserve is currently used for things such as community grants, nurturing the developer community, building the ecosystem, providing operations grants and financing collaborations. MASK holders can vote by staking their tokens during the voting period. Holders must stake MASK tokens in governance for at least 7 days before a voting session.
How to sell Mask Network
You can cash out your MASK with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have MASK on.
If you store your Mask Network in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of MASK you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Mask Network.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Mask Network, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of MASK is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Mask Network or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK) in the US
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert