Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Livepeer (LPT)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling LPT in the US.
How to buy Livepeer
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Livepeer.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports LPT. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Livepeer.
- Buy Livepeer. Complete your Livepeer purchase and then find the best wallet to store LPT.
Livepeer (LPT) is the 121st largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $814,281,617. The current price of Livepeer is $34.480, which is -1.161% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $37.040 and $33.260 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 14, 2021 12:05 UTC.
Where to buy LivepeerFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade LPT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Livepeer coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of LPT over time.
Livepeer at a glance
|Total LPT supply||23,617,969|
|All time high||US$45.440|
Livepeer price performance over time!
How to sell Livepeer
You can cash out your LPT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have LPT on.
If you store your Livepeer in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of LPT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Livepeer.
Ask an Expert