Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Ankr (ANKR)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling ANKR in the US.
How to buy Ankr
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Ankr.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports ANKR. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Ankr.
- Buy Ankr. Complete your Ankr purchase and then find the best wallet to store ANKR.
Ankr (ANKR) is the 109th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $943,095,395. The current price of Ankr is $0.131, which is -0.017% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.151 and $0.127 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 13, 2021 11:05 UTC.
Where to buy AnkrFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade ANKR by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Ankr coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of ANKR over time.
Ankr at a glance
|Total ANKR supply||10,000,000,000|
Ankr price performance over time!
How to sell Ankr
You can cash out your ANKR with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ANKR on.
If you store your Ankr in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of ANKR you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Ankr.
Ask an Expert