Apply for a short-term loan with Check Into Cash and quickly learn if you’re approved.
When you’re in the market for a quick loan to cover emergency expenses, Check Into Cash may be a solid choice. It offers loans up to $1,000. And depending on your state of residence, you may be able to apply in-store or online. You’ll know within minutes if you’ve been approved.
|Product Name||Check into Cash Payday Loan|
|Min Loan Amount||$50|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Loan Term||Varies by state|
|Turnaround Time||1–2 business days|
|Costs||Varies depending on the amount and your state of residency.|
|Requirements||You must be at least 21 and an American citizen and have a bank account, email address and phone number.|
- Safe, secure application.
- Use the money for any purpose.
- Receive funds as soon as next business day.
- Maximum loan amount varies by state.
- Loans not available in all states.
- Have an active checking account open for at least 90 days
- Be at least 21 years of age (19 years of age in Alabama)
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Have a current home/cell and work phone number
- Have a valid email address
- *Indiana residents must provide proof of a Social Security Number
States where Check Into Cash is available:
Unless otherwise noted, Check Into Cash offers its services both in-store and online to residents of these states.
First, do I qualify?
Check Into Cash has a few basic criteria you need to meet before you can apply for a loan.
- You must be at least 21 years old
- You must live in a serviced state
- You must have a regular source of income
How do Check Into Cash payday loans work?
You can apply in-store or online through a simple application.
- Application. Bring all the necessary information to a nearby store and complete the application with an associate.
- Funds. If you’re approved, you could walk out with your loan funds the same day.
- Repayment. Provide either a check or your bank account information so your loan can be repaid on the due date.
- Application. Complete the application online. If you’re preapproved, read the loan contract and sign the contract to receive your loan.
- Funds. Funds will be deposited into your bank account as soon as the next business day.
- Repayment. The original loan amount and all fees and finance charges will be debited from you bank account on your next payday.
Whichever option you choose, you’ll need to pay fees for what you borrow, though the exact amount will vary by your state of residence and loan amount. Short-term loans can be expensive, so consider your options carefully before committing.
How do Check Into Cash loans compare?
What are the benefits of a Check Into Cash payday loan?
- Convenient and quick. You’ll know if you’ve been approved in a matter of minutes, and funds can be deposited into your bank account as soon as the next business day.
- Money for anything. Check Into Cash doesn’t place limitations on how you can use the loan amount. As long as your loan is used for a legal purpose, you can use the money for any expense.
- Relaxed application criteria. You can apply for a Check Into Cash loan despite having bad credit. Check Into Cash is concerned with your ability to repay.
What to watch out for
While Check Into Cash doesn’t charge a fee to apply, payday loans typically come with high service fees and finance charges. The fees vary depending on your state, the amount you borrow and your current financial situation. Check Into Cash outlines how much you’ll have to pay in your loan offer document.
If you accept, you’ll be required to repay the principle and interest on the due date, usually two to four weeks later. If you make a late payment or miss one entirely, you can be charged extra fees. Before taking out a loan, be sure you can repay. Otherwise, you may find yourself owing much more than you borrowed.
What other loans and services are available through Check Into Cash?
Check Into Cash provides customers in certain states secured loans and other financial services. Confirm the service you’re looking at is offered in your state by checking on its website.
- Title loans. If you own a car, you can use the title as collateral for a secured loan, which allows you to borrow more when you need it.
- Installment loans. Check Into Cash offers installment loans to residents of California, Colorado, Illinois, Ohio, Mississippi, Missouri and Wisconsin.
- Line of credit. Lines of credit allow you to borrow as much as you need whenever you need it.
- Check cashing. You can cash almost any check onto a prepaid debit card or cash.
- Reloadable prepaid cards. Check into Cash provides prepaid debit cards through Visa that you can reload.
- Sell gift cards. Sell your gift cards, even ones that have been partially used.
- Cell phone minutes. Check Into Cash offers residents of some states no-contract phones. Most major carriers can be reloaded in-store.
- Money transfers. Some stores now have Western Union money transfer services.
- Flex loans. Open-end loans, that act as a renewable credit line, are available for up to $2,500.
How does a title loan from Check Into Cash work?Check Into Cash allows you to borrow between $1,350 to $25,000 against the title of your car or motorcycle.
Visit a Check Into Cash location near you and request an evaluation on your vehicle. If you want to make your loan application even faster, you can fill out a short form on the website to see how much your vehicle may be worth with Check Into Cash’s online appraisal tool. The amount you can borrow and the eligibility requirements vary by state, but you’ll need to bring a government-issued photo ID, proof of income and proof of residence when you visit a Check Into Cash store.
If you find a similar offer with a lower interest rate at a competing title loan location, you can show Check Into Cash, and the store will try to match it.
What does the Internet say about Check Into Cash?
Check Into Cash has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2000 and has an A+ rating. On TrustPilot, it has a 4-star rating averaged from about 650 reviews, the majority of which are quite positive.
The negative complaints centered around the turnaround time and the high interest. While these are valid complaints, they tend to be common concerns with short-term loans. Be sure to read your loan contract before signing so that you understand when you can expect to receive approved funds and the costs you’re expected to pay.
Is Check Into Cash a legit lender?
Is it safe to borrow from Check Into Cash?
Yes. Check Into Cash is one of the founders of the industry’s national trade association, the Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA). Check Into Cash believes in truthful advertising and full disclosure, and suggests that you turn to payday loans only as a short-term solution.
Ready to apply?
Whether you apply in-store or online, you’ll have to provide some information as to who you are.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have an open checking account
- Have a regular source of income
- Be a US citizen or a permanent resident
- Your name, date of birth, Social Security number and driver’s license number
- Your residential address, email address, and phone number
- Details about your employment status and income
- Details about your bank account
I got the loan! Now what?
Great! The best thing to do is budget for your payment. With short-term loans, your interest and principal will usually be due by you next check, so it’s important to be able to cover the whole cost of the loan before you borrow. What you borrow from Check Into Cash should only be used to cover an emergency or budget shortfall. Because of the high interest, it’s crucial to only take out what you need when you need it.
I didn’t get the loan. What’s next?
There are a number of reasons you didn’t receive a loan offer. While short-term loans are designed for people with bad credit, you still have to meet other eligibility criteria. Often, people are rejected because their financial situation simply can’t support the quick turnaround and high repayment of a short-term loan. You should make sure you can afford a loan before you apply again, and if you need money quickly, consider some of these loan alternatives.
If you’re in need of a little extra cash between checks, Check Into Cash may be a good way to keep you going until you get paid. With an A+ rating from the BBB and plenty of locations in every state, applying is easy and you could see your funds deposited into your account as soon as the next business day.