Apply for a short-term loan with Check Into Cash and quickly learn if you’re approved.
Check Into Cash is a direct lender that offers payday loans up to $1,500. Depending on your state of residence, you can apply in-store or online, and you’ll know within minutes if you’ve been approved.
Read our review below to learn more about borrowing with Check Into Cash.
|Product Name||Check into Cash Payday Loan|
|Min Loan Amount||$50|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Loan Term||Varies by state|
|Turnaround Time||1–2 business days|
|Costs||Varies depending on the amount and your state of residency.|
|Requirements||You must be at least 21 and an American citizen and have a bank account, email address and phone number.|
- Safe, secure application.
- Use the money for any purpose.
- Receive funds as soon as next business day.
- Maximum loan amount varies by state.
- Loans not available in all states.
- Have an active checking account open for at least 90 days
- Be at least 18 years of age (19 years of age in Alabama)
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Have a current home/cell and work phone number
- Have a valid email address
- *Indiana residents must provide proof of a Social Security Number
- Product Name: Check Into Cash payday loan
- Loan Term: 2 to 4 weeks
- APR: Varies, usually 260.71% to 782.14%
- Borrower Maximum: Varies between $300 – $1,500
What are the benefits of a Check Into Cash payday loan?
A Check Into Cash payday loan comes with a number of features; here’s what you need to know before applying:
- Convenient and quick. You can apply for a Check Into Cash payday loan online, and Check Into Cash informs you of your application’s status in less than 60 seconds. After approval, you can expect the funds to be deposited in your bank account as soon as the next business day.
- Money for anything. Check Into Cash doesn’t place limitations on how you can use the loan amount. Use it for just about any legitimate purpose like paying medical bills, buying groceries or simply getting through a temporary setback.
- Relaxed application criteria. You can apply for a Check Into Cash loan despite having bad credit as long as you have the ability to repay.
How do Check Into Cash payday loans work?
A Check Into Cash payday loan is a short-term advance on your next paycheck. It is not a long-term solution, but an option for covering unexpected expenses.
- Application. Complete the application online. If you are pre-approved, e-sign the application to confirm your funds.
- Funds. Funds will be deposited into your bank account as soon as the next business day.
- Repay loan. The original loan amount and all fees and finance charges will be debited from you bank account on your next payday.
- Application. Bring all the necessary information to the store and complete the application with an associate.
- Funds. Receive cash instantly.
- Repay loan. Provide either a pre-signed check or your bank account information for direct debit of the original loan amount and all fees.
What to watch out for
While there is no fee for applying, payday loans typically come with high service fees and finance charges. The fees vary depending on your state, the amount you borrow and your current financial situation. Check Into Cash outlines how much you’ll have to pay in the loan offer document.
If you don’t agree with the terms, you are under no obligation to accept the loan.
Once you accept, you’ll be required to repay the principle and interest on the due date, usually two to four weeks later. If you make a late payment or miss one entirely, you can be charged extra fees. Before taking out a loan, be sure you can repay. Otherwise, you may find yourself owing much more than you borrowed.
What other loans and services are available through Check Into Cash?
Check Into Cash provides customers in certain states secured loans and other financial services. Confirm the service you’re looking at is offered in your state by checking on its website.
- Title loan or title pawn. If you own a vehicle, you can use your car to serve as collateral and get a Check Into Cash title loan. Certain states like Alabama and Georgia require you to apply for a title pawn instead. They are similar, and with each, your vehicle serving as collateral.
- Installment loan. An installment loan is similar to a payday loan, except installment loans are paid over a period of months, usually three to six.
- Line of credit. A line of credit serves as a ready source of extra cash. Borrow as much as you like within your credit limit, and you only have to pay interest on the money you use, just like with a credit card.
How do Check Into Cash loans compare?
Is it safe to borrow from Check Into Cash?
Check Into Cash is one of the founders of the industry’s national trade association, the Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA). Check into Cash believes in truthful advertising and full disclosure, and suggests that you turn to payday loans only as a short-term solution.
Want to apply?
Whether you apply in-store or online, you’ll have to provide some information as to who you are.
- Be at least 18 years old (varies by state)
- Be a US citizen or a permanent resident
- Have an open checking account
- Have a regular source of income
- Your name, date of birth, Social Security number and driver’s license number
- Your residential address, email address, and phone number
- Details about your employment status and income
- Details about your bank account
Frequently asked questions
How much money can I get through a Check Into Cash payday loan?
You can apply for any amount in between $100 and $1,500, but how much you qualify for depends on your ability to repay and your state’s regulations.
How do I get the money?
If you apply online, Check Into Cash transfers the money into your bank account electronically. If you apply in-store, you can receive your loan money on the spot.
Can I apply if I don’t have a checking account?
No. The account needs to have been operational for at least 90 days.
Can I apply if I have bad credit?
Yes, you can apply with bad credit. Check Into Cash is concerned with your ability to repay more than your history, and it doesn’t send information to the three major credit bureaus.
How quickly can I get the money?
You can find out about your application’s status within a minute of submitting it, and if Check Into Cash approves your loan, you can get access to money by the next business day.