Apply for a payday loan conveniently online and borrow any amount between $50 and $1,000
Check into Cash began operations in 1993 and now boasts over 1,000 branches spread across 30 American states. Check into Cash is a direct lender, so you don’t have to worry about your information transferring onto third parties. This lender is amongst the founding members of the Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA), a trade organization that sets best practices for the payday loans industry.
While Check into Cash provides quick short-term payday loans, its offerings also include Title Loans, Title Pawns, Check Cashing, and Prepaid Money Cards, as well as walk-in bill payment and Western Union services.
|Product Name||Check into Cash Payday Loan|
|Min Loan Amount||$50|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Loan Term||Varies upon state|
|Turnaround Time||1-2 business days|
|Total Cost of Borrowing $100||Varies depending on the amount and your state of residency|
|Requirements||You must be 21, be an American citizen, have a bank account, email address and phone number|
- Safe & secure application
- Use the money for any purpose
- Receive funds immediately
- Maximum loan amount depends upon state limit.
- Loan may not available in all states.
- Late fees may be charged
Check into Cash Loans Review
Check into Cash provides unsecured Payday or Cash Advance loans, and it also gives its customers the ability to take advantage of secured loans. Details of your options are as follows:
- Title loan. If you own a vehicle you can use it to serve as collateral and get a Check into Cash Title Loan. Factors like the worth of your vehicle, the state you reside in, and your ability to make repayments have a bearing on how much you can borrow, although the maximum you can borrow is $25,000.
- Title pawn. In certain states like Alabama and Georgia you have to apply for a Title Pawn, and not a Title Loan. Both are largely similar in terms of features on offer, and even in this case the title of your vehicle serves as collateral.
You can get a Check into Cash Title Loan or Title Pawn if you reside in Alabama, Arizona, California, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin, and Check into Cash intends on adding more states to this list. Check into Cash works as a direct lender in all these states, barring Ohio and Texas.
- Product Name: Check into Cash
- Loan Term: 30 days (for a longer term, extra fees will apply)
- APR: Varies between 260.71% and 651.79% depending on the loan terms and state of residence
- Borrower Maximums: $1000
Are payday loans legal in your state?
Hover over your state of residence (or click on your state if you’re using a mobile device) to find out if payday loans are legal in your state.
How do Check into Cash Loans compare?
Why should you consider Check into Cash for a Payday Loan?
A Check into Cash Payday Loan comes with a number of features, and here’s what you need to know before applying:
- Low minimum amount. When you’re applying for a Check into Cash Payday Loan you can look forward to borrowing as little as $50. By borrowing no more than you need, you don’t have to end up paying extra interest, fees, and charges.
- Convenient and quick. You can apply for a Check into Cash Payday Loan online, from the comfort of your home or office. Once you apply, Check into Cash informs you of the application’s status in less than 60 seconds, and after approval you can expect the funds to be deposited in your nominated bank account within 24 hours or on the next business day.
- Use funds for varied purposes. Check into Cash does not place any limitations on how you can use the loan amount, and you can use it for just about any legitimate purpose like paying medical bills, buying groceries, or simply getting by a temporary setback.
- Relaxed application criteria. While most mainstream banks and lenders follow stringent lending criteria and require that you have good credit history, you can apply for a Check into Cash loan despite having bad credit history, as long as you have the ability to repay the money you wish to borrow.
What costs apply?
You don’t have to pay any application fees, but you will have to pay other fees and charges during the course of the loan. These depend on the state you reside in as well as the amount you borrow. Check into Cash gives you a clear indication of how much you might have to pay over time through the loan offer document, so you should go through this carefully.
While you have to pay certain fees, you can avoid paying certain others. For example, if your electronic fund transfer does not process, you will have to pay a fund transfer dishonor fee.
Is it safe to borrow from Check into Cash?
With over two decades of experience, Check into Cash is one of the pioneers of Payday Loans, and is one of the founders of the industry’s national trade association, the Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA). Check into Cash believes in truthful advertising and full disclosure, and suggests that you turn to payday loans only as short-term solutions.
Want to apply?
- You’re at least 21 years old (or 19 years old if you live in Alabama)
- You are an American citizen or a permanent resident of USA
- You have a checking account (operational for at least 90 days)
- You have a valid phone number and email address
Required documents & information:
- Personal details like your name, date of birth, social security number, and driver’s license number
- Your residential address, email address, and phone number
- Your employer’s name and contact details
- Details of your income
Frequently asked questions
How much money can I get through a Check into Cash Payday Loan?
You can apply for any amount in between $100 and $1,000, but just how much you qualify for depends on your ability to repay.
How do I get the money?
If you apply online, after the approval of your application Check into Cash transfers the money into your checking bank account electronically.
Can I apply if I don’t have a checking account?
No, as of now you cannot get a Check into Cash Payday Loan without a checking account. The account also needs to have been operational for at least 90 days.
Can I apply if I have bad credit?
If you suffer from poor creditworthiness but have the ability to repay the loan in question, you can apply, and Check into Cash does not send information to the three major credit bureaus.
How quickly can I get the money?
You can find out about your application’s status within a minute of submitting it, and if Check into Cash approves your loan you can get access to money by the next business day.