Conveniently apply for a payday loan online and learn whether you qualify within seconds.
Check Into Cash is a direct lender that offers quick short-term payday loans, as well as title loans, check cashing, and prepaid money cards, among other lending and financial services. You can apply online or in-store, for a fast and easy process.
Check Into Cash is also among the founding members of the Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA), a trade organization that sets best practices for the payday loans industry.
|Product Name||Check into Cash Payday Loan|
|Min Loan Amount||$50|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Loan Term||Varies by state|
|Turnaround Time||1–2 business days|
|Costs||Varies depending on the amount and your state of residency.|
|Requirements||You must be at least 21 and an American citizen and have a bank account, email address and phone number.|
- Safe, secure application.
- Use the money for any purpose.
- Receive funds immediately in-store, deposited next day if online
- Maximum loan amount varies by state.
- Loans not available in all states.
- You may pay late fees.
- Product Name: Check Into Cash payday loan
- Loan Term: 2-4 weeks
- APR: Varies by loan terms and state of residence, with a general range of 260.71% to 782.14%
- Borrower Maximums: Varies by loan terms and state of residence, with a general range of $50-$1,000
How do Check Into Cash payday loans work?
A Check Into Cash payday loan is a short-term advance on your next paycheck. It is not a long-term solution, but an option for covering unexpected expenses.
- Application. Complete the application online. If you are pre-approved, e-sign the application to confirm your funds.
- Funds. When applying online, funds will be deposited into your bank account as quickly as the next business day.
- Repay loan. If you applied online, the original loan amount and all fees and finance charges will be debited from you bank account on your next payday.
- Application. Bring in your most recent checking account statement and a current pay stub or other proof of income. Write out a personal check for the amount you wish to borrow plus all fees and finance charges. Check Into Cash will hold onto your check until your next payday. Or provide your checking account information to pay by debit.
- Funds. Receive cash instantly.
- Repay loan. Come into a Check Into Cash storefront and repay your loan plus all fees.
What are the benefits of a Check Into Cash payday loan?
A Check Into Cash payday loan comes with a number of features; here’s what you need to know before applying:
- Convenient and quick. You can easily apply for a Check Into Cash payday loan online, from the comfort of your home or office. Once you apply, Check Into Cash informs you of the application’s status in less than 60 seconds, and after approval you can expect the funds to be deposited in your bank account within 24 hours or on the next business day.
- Use funds for varied purposes. Check Into Cash does not place any limitations on how you can use the loan amount. Use it for just about any legitimate purpose like paying medical bills, buying groceries or simply getting through a temporary setback.
- Relaxed application criteria. While most mainstream banks and lenders follow stringent lending criteria and require that you have a good credit history, you can apply for a Check Into Cash loan despite having a bad credit history, as long as you have the ability to repay the money you wish to borrow. But be aware that payday loans come with considerably higher finance charges than traditional loans.
What to watch out for
While there is no fee for applying, payday loans typically come with high service fees and/or finance charges. These fees vary depending on the state in which you reside as well as the amount you borrow. For example, a payday loan in Texas in the amount of $300 may come with an APR of 664.21%, which would make your repayment amount $376.43.
Check Into Cash gives you a clear indication of how much you will have to pay in the loan offer document. Inspect this document carefully so you are fully aware of all of the costs..
What other loans and services are available through Check Into Cash?
Check Into Cash provides unsecured payday or cash advance loans, and also gives its customers the ability to take advantage of secured loans and other financial services. Details of your options are as follows:
- Title loan. If you own a vehicle, you can use your car to serve as collateral and get a Check Into Cash title loan. Factors like the value of your vehicle, the state you reside in, and your ability to make payments have a bearing on how much you can borrow, although the maximum you can borrow is $25,000.
- Title pawn. In certain states like Alabama and Georgia, you have to apply for a title pawn, not a title loan. Both are largely similar in terms of features, with the title of your vehicle serving as collateral.
You can get a Check Into Cash title loan or title pawn if you reside in Alabama, Arizona, California, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia or Wisconsin, and Check Into Cash intends on adding more states to this list. Check Into Cash works as a direct lender in all these states except for Ohio and Texas.
- Installment loan. An installment loan is similar to a payday loan, with one major difference: An installment loan is not due in full on your next payday. The term of an installment loan can be anywhere from a few weeks to a few months.
- Line of credit. A line of credit serves as a ready source of extra cash. Borrow as much as you like within your credit limit, and you only have to pay interest on the money you use — just like with a credit card. A line of credit also incurs a steep finance charge.
How do Check Into Cash loans compare?
- If the provider quotes a different rate to the one above please let us know
- If the provider quotes a different rate to the one above please let us know
Is it safe to borrow from Check Into Cash?
Check Into Cash is one of the founders of the industry’s national trade association, the Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA). Check into Cash believes in truthful advertising and full disclosure, and suggests that you turn to payday loans only as a short-term solution.
Is Check Into Cash legit or a scam?
Want to apply?
- You’re at least 21 years old (or 19 years old if you live in Alabama)
- You are an American citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S.
- You have a checking account (operational for at least 90 days)
- You have a valid phone number and email address
Required documents & information:
- Personal details like your name, date of birth, Social Security number, and driver’s license number
- Your residential address, email address, and phone number
- Your employer’s name and contact details
- Details of your income
Are payday loans available in my state?
Compare payday loans in your state
Frequently asked questions
How much money can I get through a Check Into Cash payday loan?
You can apply for any amount in between $100 and $1,000, but just how much you qualify for depends on your ability to repay and your state’s regulations.
How do I get the money?
If you apply online, after the approval of your application Check Into Cash transfers the money into your bank account electronically. If you apply in-store and are approved, you will receive your money on the spot.
Can I apply if I don’t have a checking account?
No, as of now you cannot get a Check Into Cash payday loan without a checking account. The account also needs to have been operational for at least 90 days.
Can I apply if I have bad credit?
If you suffer from poor creditworthiness but have the ability to repay the loan in question, you can apply, and Check Into Cash does not send information to the three major credit bureaus.
How quickly can I get the money?
You can find out about your application’s status within a minute of submitting it, and if Check Into Cash approves your loan you can get access to money by the next business day.