Get a Payday Loan from a state licensed CFPB regulated lender, and look forward to accessing approved funds quickly
Cash Central has serviced around half a million loan customers since beginning operations in 2006. Legally registered, Cash Central carries relevant licenses for all the states loans are provided, and are a member of the Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA), and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) regulates the loans provided.
This direct lender provides different types of loan offerings, which include payday loans, installment loans and lines of credit. You can also apply for a title loan through its trusted licensed partners. Applying for a Cash Central loan requires that you follow a simple online process, and you can expect access to approved funds quickly.
|Product Name||Cash Central Payday Loan|
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$25,000|
|Turnaround Time||1-2 Business days|
|Total Cost of Borrowing $100||Depends on your credit history and the state you live in.|
- Quick and easy process
- Use money for any purpose
- Easier repeat borrowing
- Maximum loan amount depends upon state limit
- Loan may not available in all states.
- Late fees may apply
Types of loans from Cash Central
While you can apply for a Payday Loan through Cash Central, you have other options from which to choose. You could take out an Installment Loan. You can borrow between and through a Cash Central Installment Loan. You can make bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly repayments, and the loan term can extend up to – depending on your state of residence.
You can also get a line of credit, which gives you the ability to access funds up to a certain limit and you can access these funds as and when you like. While you are required to make minimum monthly payments towards your account, you can make additional payments and even pay the balance off entirely every month.
- Product Name: Cash Central
- Loan Term: Up to 32 days, depending on your loan terms and state of residence
- APR: Varies, but the average is around 450%
- Borrower Maximums: Varies
Are payday loans legal in your state?
Hover over your state of residence (or click on your state if you’re using a mobile device) to find out if payday loans are legal in your state.
How do Cash Central Payday Loans compare?
- If the provider quotes a different rate to the one above please let us know
What are the benefits of a Cash Central Payday Loan?
There are several reasons you can consider getting a Payday Loan from Cash Central:
- Quick and easy process. Completing and submitting the application takes no more than a few minutes, and Cash Central informs you of the application’s status almost immediately. Upon approval you can expect the approved funds to be transferred into your bank account by the next business day.
- Use money for any purpose. You can use the proceeds from this loan for just about any purpose, like rent payments, utility payments, grocery expenses, medical bills, or any unexpected expenses.
- Easier repeat borrowing. Once you repay your first Cash Central Payday Loan completely, you can look forward to instant funding with applications you submit in the future.
- Easy access to account information. You can use the Cash Central website to login and view information regarding your loan. You can use this platform to go through your account history, make changes to communication preferences, make payments, and even refinance your existing loan.
- Resource center. The Cash Central resource center offers information about a range of topics that can help you handle your finances better.
The costs of a Payday Loan from Cash Central
The fees you have to pay depend on state specific laws as well as the amount of money you borrow. You will have to pay a fee to take on the loan, which you have to pay along with the money you borrow. Upon your application’s approval, Cash Central gives you a loan offer document for you to review and sign, and this document gives you a clear picture of all associated fees and charges. You don’t have to accept the loan if you don’t find the fees acceptable, and until you sign the document you don’t have any obligations.
Is borrowing from Cash Central safe?
Cash Central, as mentioned, has all required state licenses, and you can view these on their website. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) regulates all loans that Cash Central provides, and this lender is a member of the Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA). Cash Central, on their part, endorses accountability, loan transparency, and fair loan transactions.
How you can apply with Cash Central
Applying for a Cash Central Payday Loan is easy and takes around five to 10 minutes. Ensure that you meet the following eligibility requirements before submitting your application:
- You are over 18 years old
- You have a verifiable source of income
- You have an operational checking account
- You can provide two valid phone numbers
- You have a social security number
Applying for this payday loan requires that you provide different types of information, which includes the following:
- Your name, email address, home address, phone numbers, social security number, and date of birth
- Employment-related information like your employer’s name and phone number
- Details about your income
- Details about your bank account
Frequently asked questions
Where is Cash Central located?
Cash Central’s headquarters is in North Logan, Utah.
How do I repay the loan?
Cash Central electronically withdraws the loan repayment amount along with applicable fees from your bank account on the due date.
What happens if I can’t repay the loan in time?
You can opt for an Extended Payment Plan (EPP) depending on the state you reside in, and this does not require you to pay any additional fees. You can also refinance your loan, in which case you will have to pay additional fees.
Can I repay the loan before the due date?
Yes you can, and you can make payments online using your bank account details. You can do so via Western Union or MoneyGram as well.
Can I apply if I have poor credit?
Yes you can, but you should be able to demonstrate an ability to repay.