Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Volkswagen Golf insurance rates
Average Volkswagen Golf insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Volkswagen Golf is $158 a month — or $1,896 a year, about $600 more than the national average. With a base price of $19,895, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 9.5%, more than double the national average. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- Compare manual vs. automatic car insurance
Cars with stick shifts cost a little less to insure than automatics
- How to lower car insurance costs
No one wants to pay more for car insurance than they need to. Compare the easiest ways to pay less on your monthly car insurance bill.
- Compare motorcycle insurance in Massachusetts
Bike insurance costs a bit more than the national average, but packed cities may skew this number.
- Life insurance companies in California 2021
Life insurance is complex in California, so look for a provider that can offer the best rates, riders and policy features.
- Compare car insurance for used cars
How to get low rates and find savings without cutting yourself short on coverage.
- Compare electric car insurance
Compare cheap insurance for your electric car and find ways to save.
- Compare ATV insurance
Compare ATV insurance costs, coverage, requirements, companies and more.
- Cheapest cars to insure
Compare the cheapest and most expensive cars to insure.
- Compare car insurance rates in Asheville, North Carolina
How to get the best deal on car insurance in Asheville