The average insurance cost of a MINI is around $200 a month. But your exact cost will be determined by many factors, including your driving history, your location, the amount of miles you drive your car and other factors.
To determine our estimated cost, we aggregated quotes from insurance companies using this profile:
- 2017 MINI
- 10,001–15,000 miles driven yearly
- No accidents in the past five years
- Anti-theft device on vehicle
- Driver located in New York
- Good credit
Here is a list of MINI models. Click on a model to find the average insurance cost, base cost of the car and where it ranks in our list of most expensive cars to insure.
MINI car models
Find the cheapest rates
Use our magical comparison tool to find providers with the cheapest rates in your area.
Your information is secure.
- MINI is the second most produced car in Britain.
- In 2012, the record amount of people that could fit in a MINI car was set at 28, according to the Guinness World Records.
- MINI cars have been around since 1959, but the British company was founded in 1969.
Companies that provide coverage for MINI
With the US public’s desire to own this unique car, you’ll find that most insurance providers will cover your MINI.
About the MINI brand
MINI can trace its roots back to 1957, when the Morris Company set out to build a “small, fuel-efficient car capable of carrying four adults, within economic reach of just about everyone.” Two years later the first MINI was launched. The British public embraced the MINI, and it quickly became a cultural phenomenon.
In 1999, the new concept MINI was introduced in the US, the version seen on our roads and highways today. The MINI went on to win the 2003 North American Car of the Year Award, along with the hearts’ of American enthusiasts across the country.
Other car brands you might want to see rates for…