While the Audi R8 is one of the more affordable supercars, it's a substantial investment that should be protected on and off the road. The Audi R8 is a luxury sportscar that's surprisingly cheap to insure. The average insurance costs for an Audi R8 is $197 a month, or $2,364 a year. With a base price of $162,900, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 1.5%, making it one of the cheapest luxury cars to insure. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- How much does umbrella insurance cost?
Get a low-cost policy for liability expenses that exceed your car or home insurance coverage.
- Best umbrella insurance
Receive extra liability coverage with an umbrella policy from these top insurers, though they may require you to have car insurance through them.
- Lemonade life insurance review
This fintech just branched out into low-cost life insurance — but its lineup is limited.
- Combined life insurance review July 2021
Find unusually low face values for a whole life policy, ideal for supplemental insurance.
- How to get life insurance after a DUI or driving offense
A poor driving record may result in higher rates on your life insurance, with some insurers turning you away altogether.
- 6 types of insurance you can deduct on your taxes
Plus, 2 you can’t.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.