Bluevine vs. Fundbox: Which is better?
Comparing Bluevine and Fundbox: Key differences in interest rates, loan amounts and features.
For businesses seeking financing options, Bluevine and Fundbox are both highly rated lenders to consider. Bluevine offers larger loan amounts, which benefits companies looking for greater funding. On the flip side, Fundbox has fewer eligibility requirements, making it more accessible for newer business owners.
Bluevine vs. Fundbox: A quick comparison
|Loan products offered
|Starting at 6.2%
|4.66% for 12-week terms and 8.99% for 24-week terms
|No fees for opening, prepayment or account closure
|No origination, opening or prepayment fees
|Up to $250,000
|Up to $150,000
|Not available in: Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota
|Available in all states
Bluevine vs. Fundbox: Which one’s better?
Bluevine proves to be a stronger competitor with a higher credit line maximum and flexible repayment terms. However, for people with lower credit scores, Fundbox may be the better fit with more relaxed eligibility requirements and a lower minimum credit score requirement than Bluevine.
When to consider Bluevine
Bluevine is a compatible choice for businesses that want:
- Larger loan amounts. Borrowers can receive up to $250,000 if they qualify.
- Fast decision times. Find out if you qualify within three minutes.
- Financial education. Bluevine has an extensive library of articles to help you make informed decisions.
When to consider Fundbox
Fundbox may be the best option for your business if you need:
- Flexible repayment periods. Fundbox offers a three-day grace period for missed payments and allows you to change the repayment date each time you draw your line of credit.
- More relaxed eligibility requirements. Fundbox requires a minimum of $100,000 in annual revenue, while Bluevine requires $40,000 a month.
- Lower credit scores accepted. Fundbox accepts a minimum of 600 credit score, which is lower than many competitors.
Although both Bluevine and Fundbox differ in their approval requirements, geographic availability and loan amounts, both offer fast turnaround times. Both companies also have an excellent A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau as well as from customer reviews on Trustpilot.
Compare other business loans
Compare up to four lenders side by side to see how they stack up.
Alternatives to Bluevine and Fundbox
Here are alternatives similar Bluevine and Fundbox:
- OnDeck: OnDeck can fund your business loan as soon as same day.
- Finance Factory: Finance factory offers rates starting at 0%.
- American Express Business Line of Credit: Amex Business Line of Credit works for borrowers who would prefer monthly fees over interest
See how other lenders stack up
Here are other comparisons that may be helpful when choosing the right business lender.
More guides on Finder
Fundera business loans review
Get connected with short-term funding, SBA loans, lines of credit and more.
How to get funding for a business
Looking to fund your business? Discover the best strategies for getting the funding you need from banks and online lenders, investors and more.
Average business loan interest rates
Learn about business loan interest rates and which business loans have the highest and lowest rates.
How do business loans work?
Lenders offer funds to business owners that are repaid with interest or fees according to the terms of your loan agreement. Find out how popular types of business loans work.
Business loan calculator
Calculate the monthly payments and total costs of your business loan. Plus, learn how to reduce the total cost.
SoFi business loans review
Compare top lenders with SoFi’s new business lending marketplace. No fees or credit check.
How equipment financing works and where to get it
Whether it’s heavy machinery, specialized medical monitors or new IT devices, equipment finance can provide the funding you need to maintain operations.
Loanbuilder vs OnDeck: Which is better?
Compare Loanbuilder and OnDeck business financing by looking at their loan products, fee structure and eligibility requirements.
Swift Capital business advance review
Find out what Swift Capital can offer your business, with advances from $5,000 to $500K and short repayment periods that come with weekly repayment.
Best loans for startups and new businesses of 2024
Getting a business loan can be hard when banks and other traditional lenders have strict requirements. See what startup loan options are available.
Ask an Expert