Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Explore Superbia Credit Union’s bank accounts
The first credit union to serve the LGBTQ+ community nationwide. But its services aren’t available yet.
Am I eligible?
Anyone can join Superbia. While you don’t have to be a member of the LGBTQ+ community, you must agree to the Superbia Pledge, which focuses on acceptance, inclusion and diversity.
What banking products does Superbia offer?
Superbia is gearing up to open and offer financial products as early as July 2021. It’s slated to offer:
- Checking and savings accounts. Banking services with competitive rates, no fees and absolutely no discrimination.
- Credit cards. Accessible credit card options, including using your preferred name instead of what’s on your birth certificate.
- Life insurance. Inclusive policies that work for you, regardless of your gender identity or preventative medications.
- Health insurance. Members of the LGBTQ+ have health considerations that are often ignored by traditional health insurance plans. Superbia intends to change that.
Compare Superbia Credit Union with leading bank accounts
Superbia Credit Union customer service
Reach out to a Superbia rep by sending a message on its Contact page or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
If you want your money to support LGBTQ+ social and economic equality nationwide, you might consider Superbia Credit Union’s free checking and savings accounts that are launching as early as July 2021. But if you need banking solutions now, take a look at what other providers have to offer.
Frequently asked questions
Is Superbia Credit Union a non-profit organization? Is Superbia a non-profit organization?Superbia Credit Union is a unique combination of for-profit, nonprofit, and not-for-profit organizations, including:
- Superbia Association. Members are a part of this not-for-profit organization.
- Superbia Credit Union. A for-profit organization wholly owned by its members.
- Superbia Foundation. A nonprofit dedicated to systemic change and social equality.
- Superbia Services Inc. A profit-for-purpose company that oversees the design and development of financial products and services for the LGBTQ+ community.
If Supberia doesn’t currently offer any services, why should I sign up?
Sign up to save your place in line to become a member, voice your opinion as Superbia Credit Union grows and you’ll get notified as new services become available.
Where are Superbia Credit Union’s branches located?Superbia Credit Union is an online bank with no physical branch locations.
More guides on Finder
Monie savings review
Monie offers 5% APY on deposits, but funds aren’t insured and the interface is buggy.
Eco savings review
Earn up to 5% APY with Eco’s crypto savings account, but funds aren’t insured.
GoHenry vs. Greenlight: Which is best for your family?
Read this side-by-side comparison to see if Gohenry or Greenlight is best for your kid.
First Citizens Online Savings review
First Citizens Bank Online Savings helps you manage your money, but its APY isn’t competitive.
Suncoast Student Classic Visa Credit Card review
A great student rewards from Suncoast Credit Union.
First Commonwealth Bank Hometown Checking + Interest + Solutions review
First Commonwealth Bank’s Hometown Checking + Interest + Solutions account has attractive features, but could cost you.
Emprise Bank High Interest Checking account review
A checking account that earns up to 1.75% APY and up to $25 in ATM reimbursements.
Navy Federal Visa Buxx review
Navy Federal’s Visa Buxx card has no fees, but you must qualify for membership with the credit union.
First Internet Bank Small Business Checking account review
An interest-earning small business checking account with unlimited transactions. But its deposit system is clunky.
Shop Your Way Mastercard® review
Earn up to 5% back for your Shop Your Way account.
Ask an Expert