Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Explore Superbia Credit Union’s bank accounts
The first credit union to serve the LGBTQ+ community nationwide. But its services aren’t available yet.
Am I eligible?
Anyone can join Superbia. While you don’t have to be a member of the LGBTQ+ community, you must agree to the Superbia Pledge, which focuses on acceptance, inclusion and diversity.
What banking products does Superbia offer?
Superbia is gearing up to open and offer financial products as early as July 2021. It’s slated to offer:
- Checking and savings accounts. Banking services with competitive rates, no fees and absolutely no discrimination.
- Credit cards. Accessible credit card options, including using your preferred name instead of what’s on your birth certificate.
- Life insurance. Inclusive policies that work for you, regardless of your gender identity or preventative medications.
- Health insurance. Members of the LGBTQ+ have health considerations that are often ignored by traditional health insurance plans. Superbia intends to change that.
Compare Superbia Credit Union with leading bank accounts
Superbia Credit Union customer service
Reach out to a Superbia rep by sending a message on its Contact page or emailing email@example.com directly.
If you want your money to support LGBTQ+ social and economic equality nationwide, you might consider Superbia Credit Union’s free checking and savings accounts that are launching as early as July 2021. But if you need banking solutions now, take a look at what other providers have to offer.
Frequently asked questions
Is Superbia Credit Union a non-profit organization? Is Superbia a non-profit organization?Superbia Credit Union is a unique combination of for-profit, nonprofit, and not-for-profit organizations, including:
- Superbia Association. Members are a part of this not-for-profit organization.
- Superbia Credit Union. A for-profit organization wholly owned by its members.
- Superbia Foundation. A nonprofit dedicated to systemic change and social equality.
- Superbia Services Inc. A profit-for-purpose company that oversees the design and development of financial products and services for the LGBTQ+ community.
If Supberia doesn’t currently offer any services, why should I sign up?
Sign up to save your place in line to become a member, voice your opinion as Superbia Credit Union grows and you’ll get notified as new services become available.
Where are Superbia Credit Union’s branches located?Superbia Credit Union is an online bank with no physical branch locations.
More guides on Finder
Emprise Bank High Interest Checking account review
A checking account that earns up to 1.75% APY and up to $25 in ATM reimbursements.
Navy Federal Visa Buxx review
Navy Federal’s Visa Buxx card has no fees, but you must qualify for membership with the credit union.
First Internet Bank Small Business Checking account review
An interest-earning small business checking account with unlimited transactions. But its deposit system is clunky.
Shop Your Way Mastercard® review
Earn up to 5% back for your Shop Your Way account.
Chase Secure Banking℠ account review
A checking account with minimal fees but has an unavoidable monthly service charge.
Bankfinancial Kids Savings account review
A kids savings account with no minimum age requirement.
Chase High School Checking review
Chase High School Checking has some decent perks, but you can’t open it online.
Upgrade Rewards Checking review
The free Upgrade Rewards Checking account offers 2% cashback, but you can’t deposit checks.
Prime Alliance Bank Personal Money Market account review
Prime Alliance Bank offers competitive interest rates on its money market accounts, but you won’t get any paper checks or debit cards.
Personal Capital Cash review
Personal Capital Cash has some attractive features, but you can’t deposit or withdraw cash.
Ask an Expert