Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Explore Superbia Credit Union’s bank accounts
The first credit union to serve the LGBTQ+ community nationwide. But its services aren’t available yet.
Am I eligible?
Anyone can join Superbia. While you don’t have to be a member of the LGBTQ+ community, you must agree to the Superbia Pledge, which focuses on acceptance, inclusion and diversity.
What banking products does Superbia offer?
Superbia is gearing up to open and offer financial products as early as July 2021. It’s slated to offer:
- Checking and savings accounts. Banking services with competitive rates, no fees and absolutely no discrimination.
- Credit cards. Accessible credit card options, including using your preferred name instead of what’s on your birth certificate.
- Life insurance. Inclusive policies that work for you, regardless of your gender identity or preventative medications.
- Health insurance. Members of the LGBTQ+ have health considerations that are often ignored by traditional health insurance plans. Superbia intends to change that.
Compare Superbia Credit Union with leading bank accounts
Superbia Credit Union customer service
Reach out to a Superbia rep by sending a message on its Contact page or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
If you want your money to support LGBTQ+ social and economic equality nationwide, you might consider Superbia Credit Union’s free checking and savings accounts that are launching as early as July 2021. But if you need banking solutions now, take a look at what other providers have to offer.
Frequently asked questions
Is Superbia Credit Union a non-profit organization? Is Superbia a non-profit organization?Superbia Credit Union is a unique combination of for-profit, nonprofit, and not-for-profit organizations, including:
- Superbia Association. Members are a part of this not-for-profit organization.
- Superbia Credit Union. A for-profit organization wholly owned by its members.
- Superbia Foundation. A nonprofit dedicated to systemic change and social equality.
- Superbia Services Inc. A profit-for-purpose company that oversees the design and development of financial products and services for the LGBTQ+ community.
If Supberia doesn’t currently offer any services, why should I sign up?
Sign up to save your place in line to become a member, voice your opinion as Superbia Credit Union grows and you’ll get notified as new services become available.
Where are Superbia Credit Union’s branches located?Superbia Credit Union is an online bank with no physical branch locations.
More guides on Finder
COLDCARD Mk4 review
Learn about the security features of the COLDCARD Mk4 — a Bitcoin-only hardware wallet.
Gas prices a concern for US households
Gas prices are on the rise, which has the vast majority of Americans worried about what the future holds.
How do ETFs work?
Your simple and straightforward guide to ETFs, how they work and the different types available.
How to short Bitcoin
Learn how you can use various short-selling strategies to further your Bitcoin profits.
Finder Money Newsletter: Jan. 04, 2023
Your place to check out the latest Finder Money Newsletter.
Coinbase Ventures Portfolio assets and market cap
Discover more about the 31 assets in Coinbase Ventures Portfolio and its $484bn market cap.
US personal saving rate in 2023
Data on the personal saving rate in the US.
Disposable income in the US
A breakdown of disposable income stats for the US including historical charts, averages and more.
How to buy stocks online
The best trading apps come with low fees and are easy to use.
Ask an Expert