Am I eligible?
Anyone can join Superbia. While you don’t have to be a member of the LGBTQ+ community, you must agree to the Superbia Pledge, which focuses on acceptance, inclusion and diversity.
What banking products does Superbia offer?
Superbia is gearing up to open and offer financial products as early as July 2021. It’s slated to offer:
- Checking and savings accounts. Banking services with competitive rates, no fees and absolutely no discrimination.
- Credit cards. Accessible credit card options, including using your preferred name instead of what’s on your birth certificate.
- Life insurance. Inclusive policies that work for you, regardless of your gender identity or preventative medications.
- Health insurance. Members of the LGBTQ+ have health considerations that are often ignored by traditional health insurance plans. Superbia intends to change that.
Compare Superbia Credit Union with leading bank accounts
Superbia Credit Union customer service
Reach out to a Superbia rep by sending a message on its Contact page or emailing email@example.com directly.
If you want your money to support LGBTQ+ social and economic equality nationwide, you might consider Superbia Credit Union’s free checking and savings accounts that are launching as early as July 2021. But if you need banking solutions now, take a look at what other providers have to offer.
Frequently asked questions
Is Superbia Credit Union a non-profit organization? Is Superbia a non-profit organization?Superbia Credit Union is a unique combination of for-profit, nonprofit, and not-for-profit organizations, including:
- Superbia Association. Members are a part of this not-for-profit organization.
- Superbia Credit Union. A for-profit organization wholly owned by its members.
- Superbia Foundation. A nonprofit dedicated to systemic change and social equality.
- Superbia Services Inc. A profit-for-purpose company that oversees the design and development of financial products and services for the LGBTQ+ community.
If Supberia doesn’t currently offer any services, why should I sign up?
Sign up to save your place in line to become a member, voice your opinion as Superbia Credit Union grows and you’ll get notified as new services become available.
Where are Superbia Credit Union’s branches located?Superbia Credit Union is an online bank with no physical branch locations.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Honor stock when it goes public
Everything we know about the Honor IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
7 ways to save money on your next car
Is leasing or buying the best option for your next vehicle purchase?
Should I prioritize saving or paying off debt?
There are times when paying off debt makes sense, but you’ll need a decent savings all the time.
Here’s the good news if we don’t get a spot bitcoin ETF soon
With all this speculation surrounding the bitcoin ETF here’s the good news if we don’t get a spot bitcoin ETF soon.
Step vs. Current: Which kids’ card is worth it?
Two top teen accounts go head to head, each suited for different families.
BusyKid vs. Greenlight: Which kids’ card is worth it?
See how two of the best kids’ debit cards match up in cost, features and more.
Best no-doc business loans of November 2023
Compare the best nine lenders that offer no-document or low-doc loans.
LightStream vs. SoFi: Which is better?
Compare LightStream vs. SoFi: Find which lenders offer the right personal loans for you.
Best Egg vs. Upstart: Which is better?
Best Egg vs. Upstart: Compare personal loan options to find out which lender meets your financial needs best.
Upstart vs. SoFi: Which is better?
Compare rates, fees, amounts, and funding speeds of two top online lenders to find the best personal loan for you.
Ask an Expert