AmOne personal loan services review
Get a connected with a lender — or get advice — regardless of your credit.
AmOne specializes in connecting people with all credit scores to a lender in its network, but it also offers financial advice from specialists that can help you plan your next move — but watch out for potentially high costs.
Max. Loan Amount
Varies by lender
Available for all credit scores
Min. Credit Score
What makes AmOne personal loan service unique?
AmOne is open to any type of borrower: excellent or poor credit, six-figure salary or unemployed. You can expect the best deals to go to the most creditworthy customers, but AmOne helps those with poor credit get over the hurdle of finding a lender — albeit at a steep rate.
And its loan services don’t stop at connecting you with loan providers. Its highly praised customer service can help you figure out your best options, even beyond loans.
What is AmOne?
AmOne is a credit assistance service that connects individuals and businesses with financial services like debt management and settlement. Through AmOne, you can get both secured and unsecured loans in amounts ranging from $1,000 to $100,000.
You may be connected with a lender for anything you need or get help consolidating your debt. Information on rates, fees and terms isn’t readily available, but you can look at its partners to see the types of loans they provide.
What are the benefits of AmOne personal loans?
- Excellent customer service. AmOne’s customer service is widely praised in online forums, and we found the same when we spoke to a representative. In addition to a customer service number that’s easy to find on its site, AmOne also features live chat.
- Simplifies your loan search. AmOne’s application is easy, straightforward and makes the loan application process easy, especially if you have poor or no credit.
- No credit or income requirements. In fact, you’re eligible if you’re at least 18 years old and a citizen or permanent resident living in the US.
- No-risk application. AmOne doesn’t conduct a hard pull of your credit when you apply. A hard pull only takes place after you’ve decided on a lender.
What to watch out for
- Lack of transparency. AmOne’s website and representatives fail to disclose basic information about rates and terms offered by its partners.
- Potentially high rates. Though AmOne doesn’t advertise APRs offered by its partners, online reviews mention they aren’t cheap — sometimes in the ballpark of 750%.
- Limited selection. Using a connection service like AmOne limits your selection of lenders to its partners. This service is free because AmOne gets commission based on leads — meaning your interests as a borrow isn’t always the priority.
- You might get a lot of calls. When you apply, you agree to let AmOne distributed your information to its partners. This is standard practice for a loan-connection service, but some customers have been unpleasantly surprised by just how many calls they received.
Compare personal loan connection services
What does the Internet say about AmOne?
AmOne’s online reputation is pretty positive. It isn’t accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), but it gets an A+ rating — possibly because it’s never received customer complaints in its 17 years in business.
Nearly 800 Trustpilot users gave it a similarly high 9.5 out of 10, with 86% of them rating it as an excellent service. Reviewers praise AmOne’s speed, ease of use and customer service above all else. But even pleased customers mention higher-than-typical interest rates.
You’re also not guaranteed to connect with a lender through AmOne. At least one person said they hadn’t been accepted by any of the lenders they were connected with (though AmOne claims this person didn’t like the rates they were eligible for).
Am I eligible?
The requirements are simple: You need to be 18 years old and a US citizen or permanent resident currently living in the US to apply for a loan through AmOne.
How do I apply?
AmOne emails you with potential offers from lenders. Depending on your situation, you might also receive a call from a specialist to discuss your options. Weigh your offers by comparing features like loan rates, amounts, terms, monthly repayments and online reviews. Select the one the best fits your needs — or continue your search for a lender.
Follow your lender’s directions to apply for the offer you select.
I got a personal loan through AmOne. What’s next?
Because AmOne connects customers with lenders — rather than funds loans itself — there’s not much more it can help you with. Direct any questions and concerns to your lender.
Sign up for autopay if it’s an option — many lenders offer discounts on your APR if you do. Either way, it takes the hassle out of making repayments. You may also want to consider repaying your loan early if your lender doesn’t charge prepayment fees or front-load interest. Early repayments can help you save if you have a high-interest loan.
AmOne business and startup loans
Need funding for your small business — or even a startup? AmOne offers small business and startup loans that can help your business grow or get off the ground. Business loans are available in larger amounts, ranging from $1,000 to $200,000.
Without hard requirements to apply, AmOne tries to connect you with a lender that can get you the money you need.
If you’re struggling with your finances and need help finding the best option for your situation, AmOne could help. It’s not great for low-interest loans, but it’s a good place for guidance if you need it. And while it doesn’t give much information on the rates you’ll expect, it does provide an online list of its partners, many that you can take a closer look at on our site — along with other lenders.