Waitrose & Partners provides top-quality groceries, wine, flowers and gifts to shoppers in the UK and around the world.
Waitrose & Partners offers a huge range of quality groceries and wine. With a warrant to supply to the Royal Family, Waitrose & Partners comes with the highest possible recommendation and “Food Made to Order” option.
Waitrose & Partners Promo codes and Vouchers – tested and working
Popular Waitrose & Partners UK discount codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|13 Jun 2019||£20 off your fifth shop of £80 or more||NQ2****|
|13 Jun 2019||£20 off your fourth online order||NQ2****|
|13 Jun 2019||£20 off your third order of £80||NQ2****|
|13 Jun 2019||£20 off your second order online||NQ2****|
|13 Jun 2019||£20 off first order of £80 or more||AQ2****|
About Waitrose & Partners Direct and its history
Waitrose & Partners was established in 1904 as a supermarket chain and has grown over the past 110 years to have branches all over the UK. Initially concentrated in the southeast and Greater London areas of the country, Waitrose & Partners has expanded to the north of the UK and now offers its online service everywhere. In 2018 Waitrose rebranded as Waitrose & Partners.
Pros and cons of Waitrose & Partners Direct
- Free same-day delivery. Very often there is a possibility to book a free slot and get same-day delivery.
- Respected retailer. The company is a respected retailer with branches all over the UK.
- Fairtrade Waitrose & Partners was the first supermarket to sell loose Fairtrade bananas and are also the first supermarket to sell 100% Fairtrade bananas in all of their branches.
- No online chat. There is no online chat service for customers seeking immediate assistance with their purchase.
- Long way to the checkout. You have to go through many pages before you will be able to finalise your order.
Shipping guide for Waitrose & Partners Direct
Waitrose & Partners offers home delivery (free on orders over £60) and click & collect delivery (free on orders over £40). Very often there is a chance that you will get your order delivered the same day, as the company has its own fleet of delivery vans which are ready to go the moment the order has been processed.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Waitrose & Partners Direct
Under the goodwill policy of Waitrose & Partners, you have 35 days from the day you have received your products, to return them to the branch from which you bought them, together with your proof of purchase. If you purchased the item online, contact the Waitrose & Partners team through their website to arrange a return. Waitrose & Partners will refund you or exchange the returned items even though you may no longer have a lawful right to this. However, you should bear in mind that selected products are excluded from the goodwill policy.
For more information visit Waitrose & Partners website.