Vauxhall Mokka X insurance group and cost
Find out how much it could cost you to insure your Vauxhall Mokka X and how to save on your premiums.
The Vauxhall Mokka X is a fairly popular car on UK roads. The subcompact crossover SUV first hit the UK roads in 2012, features six different models and is the third-bestselling Vauxhall car in the UK after the Astra and Corsa.
Keep reading to find out more about Vauxhall Mokka X car insurance costs and how you could save on your premiums.
Vauxhall Mokka insurance cost by driver’s age
Average Vauxhall Mokka X insurance rates
To give you an indication about how much it would cost to insure your Vauxhall Mokka X, we ran several quotes in order to obtain an average figure. Our results estimated that you could, on average, insure your Vauxhall Mokka X with comprehensive cover for monthly payments of £111.38 or an annual sum of £909.81.
Which factors affect my Vauxhall Mokka X insurance rate?
There are lots of factors that could impact the price of your premiums. These include but are not limited to the following:
- Your age, marital status and where you live
- Your credit history and job
- Your car’s safety rating, security and anti-theft precautions
- The model and age of your car
- Annual miles driven
- The size of your car’s engine
- Your driving history
- No claims discount
How can I save on my Vauxhall Mokka X premiums?
Car insurance costs can sometimes be a bit of a headache, so it’s understandable that you would want to find the best deal at an affordable price that won’t leave you completely out of pocket. For your Vauxhall Mokka X premiums, there are a number of things that you could try to lower your costs. These include:
- Avoid any driving convictions. It may sound obvious, but having convictions on your record will hike up your premium.
- Be economical about your car usage. You could save money on your insurance by being more sparing with your car usage. Opting for public transport or walking when you can will help keep your mileage and premiums lower.
- Pay annually rather than monthly. By paying annually, you could save £76.68 on average each year!
- Install extra safety precautions. The safer you make your car, the better your premium will be. By investing in extra safety features, your vehicle will be more secure and less of a risk to insure.
- Don’t just accept your renewal quote. When it’s time for renewal, make sure you shop around, don’t just settle for the renewal price given to you!
Vauxhall Mokka X facts
- Vauxhall is the UK’s oldest surviving car brand, having launched in 1903.
- The Mokka X is also made in Germany under the Opel brand and is marketed as the Buick Encore in North America and China.
A key advantage of its this supermini-sized SUV is the relatively low cost of insurance. Better yet, you can lower the cost of your premiums even further by following the tips in this guide.
Frequently asked questions
Compare insurance for other Vauxhall models
More guides on Finder
What is a group personal pension?
Find out how a group personal pension works and how you can use a workplace pension scheme to build your wealth.
Car insurance for 20-year-olds
Find out the average cost of car insurance for a 20 year old and how to save on your premiums.
State pension vs private pension
The state pension and private pensions are separate but complementary ways to save for retirement.
Car insurance for disabled drivers
We round up the key things you need to know about car insurance for drivers with a disability.
Motor legal protection
We explain what motor legal expenses insurance does and doesn’t cover, and when you might need it.
Impounded car insurance
If your car’s been seized and impounded by the authorities, you’ll need impounded car insurance to retrieve it.
Compare the best business credit cards of 2022
Saving time on expense reports and streamlining your cash flow are just a couple of the many perks you could enjoy with a business credit card. Compare interest rates and check your eligibility today.
Motorhome breakdown cover
Looking for the ideal breakdown cover for your motorhome? Use our comprehensive guide to find out what you need to get a quote.
Emergency fund: What it is and how to build one
This type of savings account can save you from a lot of financial stress and anxiety.
What is capital gains tax?
Want to know what capital gains tax is, how it works and when you need to pay it? Read our comprehensive guide on what you need to know about capital gains tax including what your CGT allowance is for the 2021/2022 tax year.
Ask an Expert