Calculate the cost of a Creation loan
Late repayments can cause you serious money problems. See our debt help guides.
What's in this guide?
- Calculate the cost of a Creation loan
- What is Creation Finance?
- Key features of a Creation personal loan at a glance
- What can a Creation personal loan be used for?
- How do Creation loans compare against the competition?
- Am I eligible for a Creation personal loan?
- How do I apply?
- Popular questions about Creation
What is Creation Finance?
You might not have heard of Creation Financial Services – it’s probably not what you’d call a household name. But it’s actually the outfit behind the store cards of some of the UK’s biggest names in retail.
Creation says that its customers don’t want complicated products, and so it prides itself on providing fixed-rate personal loans with no hidden tricks or catches, promising no surprises down the line.
Key features of a Creation personal loan at a glance
These personal loans are unsecured – which means they’re be based on creditworthiness, rather than the use of property or other assets as collateral. Here are some of the other key things to know about Creation personal loans:
Bear in mind that the advertised Representative APR is the interest rate Creation offers to the majority of applicants who request a particular loan amount. However, Creation may offer a different APR based on your personal circumstances
What can a Creation personal loan be used for?
There’s a few things you can’t do with a Creation personal loan however:
- Business investment or expansion.
- Speculative investments or timeshare purchases.
- Funding criminal activity.
How do Creation loans compare against the competition?
Am I eligible for a Creation personal loan?
- You must be a permanent UK resident and have been a UK resident for at least 3 years
- You must be between 23 and 70 at the date of application
- You must have an annual income of at least £12,000
- You must have a bank or building society current account
- You are a student, homemaker or unemployed
- You are making a joint application
- You have an adverse credit history, such as missed or late payments, County Court Judgements (CCJ) or bankruptcy
How do I apply?
If you think that a Creation personal loan is the right choice for you, there are five steps to the application process.
- Use the Creation personal loans calculator to get a quote for the monthly cost of your loan, depending on the amount borrowed and the repayment term.
- Complete an online application – this should take about ten minutes.
- Creation will use the information you provide, together with details from a credit reference agency, to assess your application.
- If your application is accepted, Creation will send you two copies of your loan agreement, which you must sign and complete in the highlighted areas. One copy must be returned to Creation by post.
- Once Creation has received your signed agreement, the money will usually be paid into your bank or building society account within 5 working days (excluding weekends or bank holidays).
Popular questions about Creation
Will you be approved?
Read more on this topic
free2 loans review free2 claims to provide "free thinking finance", offering unsecured personal loans specifically designed for over 55s.
Future Finance student loans Future Finance offers loans for undergraduate and postgraduate students in the UK. See how they compare here.
Lifestyle Loans personal loans review You can apply for a Lifestyle unsecured or guarantor personal loan for up to £7,500, with same-day approval and funding.
Coronavirus: Is now a good time to pay off my debts? Many Brits are saving more than ever during lockdown, so is now a good time to pay off your existing debts?
Varooma logbook loans Varooma can offer fast, straightforward loans that use your vehicle as security.
Methodology for personal loan ratings You’ll find customer satisfaction star ratings on some of our personal loans provider reviews. Here’s how we came up with them.
LOQBOX advises customers to check their financial accounts following recent cyber attack Credit-building company LOQBOX was the target of a cyber attack on 20 February, in which customers' personal information is likely to have been compromised.
Debt statistics How far in the red is the UK We explore the latest debt statistics for both the government and individuals in the UK.
TSB announces new short term loans – but will they be worth it? TSB will offer short term loans for customers looking to avoid expensive overdrafts or payday loans.
Koyo loans Koyo claims to be the UK's first online consumer lender based around Open Banking. See how you could get a loan with no credit history.