How to buy FLOKI in the UK
FLOKI has increased 5.36% against $0.000020 a day earlier. Learn how to buy FLOKI.
What are the key risks?1. You could lose all the money you invest
- The performance of most cryptoassets can be highly volatile, with their value dropping as quickly as it can rise. You should be prepared to lose all the money you invest in cryptoassets. This is an altcoin and these tend to be even more volatile than Bitcoin.
- The cryptoasset market is largely unregulated. There is a risk of losing money or any cryptoassets you purchase due to risks such as cyber-attacks, financial crime and firm failure.
- The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) doesn't protect this type of investment because it's not a 'specified investment' under the UK regulatory regime – in other words, this type of investment isn't recognised as the sort of investment that the FSCS can protect. Learn more by using the FSCS investment protection checker.
- The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) will not be able to consider complaints related to this firm or Protection from the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) does not cover poor investment performance. If you have a complaint against an FCA regulated firm, FOS may be able to consider it. Learn more about FOS protection here.
- There is no guarantee that investments in cryptoassets can be easily sold at any given time. The ability to sell a cryptoasset depends on various factors, including the supply and demand in the market at that time.
- Operational failings such as technology outages, cyber-attacks and comingling of funds could cause unwanted delay and you may be unable to sell your cryptoassets at the time you want.
- Investments in cryptoassets can be complex, making it difficult to understand the risks associated with the investment.
- You should do your own research before investing. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Putting all your money into a single type of investment is risky. Spreading your money across different investments makes you less dependent on any one to do well.
- A good rule of thumb is not to invest more than 10% of your money in high-risk investments.
FLOKI (FLOKI) is a cryptoasset that currently ranks as the 165th largest by market cap (that's the total value of FLOKI in circulation – $185.3 million).
Like all cryptoassets, it's highly volatile, and capable of major price swings in a single day. As of 1 October, FLOKI is trading for $0.00001863 (£0.000015), an increase of 5.36% against $0.000020 a day earlier. Over the past year, FLOKI's price has seen a barnstorming increase of 139.24%.
Where to buy FLOKI Inu coin
It looks like FLOKI may not be available to purchase on an exchange in the UK.
You can still purchase FLOKI by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase FLOKI using a decentralised exchange.
- Find FLOKI on a decentralised exchange and make sure FLOKI Inu can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for FLOKI using an exchange like . You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for FLOKI as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for FLOKI on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the FLOKI tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in the UK.
Is it a good time to buy FLOKI?
Only you can make the decision about when is the best time to buy FLOKI. However, here are some things to consider as part of your research.
Take a look at the fundamentals of FLOKI. What type of coin is it? Utility, payment or governance token etc? How large is its market cap? How many coins are in circulation? All this will help you to understand how FLOKI works and how much risk is involved.
Also consider how has performed so far. Our charts below show you FLOKI's performance over time as well as its all time high.
FLOKI to USD and GBP calculator
Our calculator works out how much FLOKI would be worth in USD and GBP, depending on how much you hold or are looking to purchase.
FLOKI price last updated 1 October 2023, 03:10 UTC.
Frequently asked questions
Cryptocurrencies are speculative and investing in them involves significant risks - they're highly volatile, vulnerable to hacking and sensitive to secondary activity. The value of investments can fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. This content shouldn't be interpreted as a recommendation to invest. Before you invest, you should get advice and decide whether the potential return outweighs the risks. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the cryptocurrencies discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Arbitrum (ARB) in the UK
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Arbitrum, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (ARB).
How to mine Dogecoin (DOGE)
Read the simple explainer of how Dogecoin mining works, and find out why it’s important, whether it’s profitable and some of its downsides.
How to sell Dogecoin in 4 steps in the UK
Learn how to sell Dogecoin in 3 simple steps.
How to buy Solana (SOL) with Credit Card
Your step-by-step guide to buying Solana with a credit card.
How to buy Shiba Inu coin (SHIB) in the UK
Learn how to buy Shiba Inu in the UK with our simple step-by-step guide and tips on what to know before you get started.
How to buy Solana (SOL) in the UK
Learn how to buy Solana in the UK with our simple step-by-step guide and tips on what to know before you get started.
How to buy Dogecoin (DOGE) in the UK
Learn how to buy Dogecoin in the UK with our simple step-by-step guide and tips on what to know before you get started.
How to buy Binance Coin (BNB) in the UK
Learn how to buy Binance Coin in the UK with our simple step-by-step guide and tips on what to know before you get started.
How to buy Cardano (ADA) in the UK
Learn how to buy Cardano in the UK with our simple step-by-step guide and tips on what to know before you get started.
How to buy Litecoin (LTC) in the UK
Learn how to buy Litecoin in the UK with our simple step-by-step guide and tips on what to know before you get started.