Easily apply for a fixed rate loan and receive funds in as little as 48 hours.
What is a TD Bank Express loan?
With a TD Bank Express loan, you can borrow between $2,000 and $15,000. Loans are funded in as little as 48 hours with APRs as low as 8.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
|Product name||TD Bank Express loan|
|Minimum loan amount||$2,000|
|Maximum loan amount||$15,000|
|APR||As low as 8.99%|
|Minimum term||12 months|
|Maximum term||60 months|
|Late fee||5% of the minimum payment due or $10, whichever is less|
|Minimum credit score||Good to excellent credit|
|States available||Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, DC.|
Compare your other personal loan options
Benefits and drawbacks of TD Bank Express loans
- Quick funding. Easily apply online and get money in as little as two days.
- No income requirement. TD Bank relies on your credit history when processing your application.
- Autopay discount. Save 0.25% on your rate for setting up autopay from a TD Bank account.
- No prepayment penalty. Pay your loan off early at no additional cost.
- Potentially high APRs. Your rate could be higher if you have a lower credit score.
- Late fees. Pay as much as 5% of the minimum payment due.
- Limited use. Funds can’t be used for higher education expenses.
Am I eligible for a TD Bank Express loan?
TD Bank Express loans don’t require proof of income. To be eligible, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a good to excellent credit score.
- Provide proof of citizenship or residency in one of 16 states TD Bank services.
What do I need to apply?
To apply for an Express loan, you’ll need to provide:
- Your personal information. Including your name, address, phone number, Social Security number and date of birth.
- Your employment history. Including your income, bonuses, overtime and any other income.
- Your financial details. Including your bank account information for autopay.
To start your online application, visit TD Bank’s website.
I got a TD Bank Express loan. Now what?
Once you’ve received a TD Bank Express loan, it’s important that you keep up with monthly payments.
- Setting up automatic payments. Avoid late payment fees by setting up automatic withdrawals from a TD Bank or another account.
- Avoiding excessive interest. To lower the interest you’ll pay over the life of your auto loan, consider paying more than the amount required each month.
TD Bank Express loans can get you money in as little as 48 hours. If you live in a state that TD Bank doesn’t service or need a loan for higher education purposes, you might want to compare other loan options.