Easily apply for a fixed rate loan and receive funds in as little as 48 hours.
It’s not the fastest or least expensive option out there, however. Online lenders tend to offer more competitive rates and some even have same-day funding. However, if you’re more comfortable applying through a bank, this could be the right choice for you.
What is a TD Express Loan?
A TD Express Loan is a small dollar loan from $2,000 and $15,000. You can take between one and five years to pay it off at APRs starting at 8.99%, depending on your creditworthiness. It TD Bank’s quickest personal financing option, getting you financing in as little as 48 hours.
|Product name||TD Bank Express loan|
|Minimum loan amount||$2,000|
|Maximum loan amount||$15,000|
|APR||As low as 8.99%|
|Minimum term||12 months|
|Maximum term||60 months|
|Late fee||5% of the minimum payment due or $10, whichever is less|
|Minimum credit score||Good to excellent credit|
|States available||Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, DC.|
Other types of loans available at TD Bank
- Unsecured loans. While not as fast, you can take out a term loan between $2,000 and $50,000 with this option with rates ranging from 8.99% to 15.99% APR. It can take longer to get approved, however
- Unsecured lines of credit. Get access to a credit limit between $20,000 and $50,000 with rates ranging from 10% to 15% APR — including a $25 annual fee.
Compare your other personal loan options
What are the benefits of a TD Express Loan
- Quick funding. Easily apply online and get money in as little as two days.
- No income requirement. TD Bank relies on your credit history when processing your application.
- Autopay discount. Save 0.25% on your rate for setting up autopay from a TD Bank account.
- No prepayment penalty. Pay your loan off early at no additional cost.
What to watch out for
- Potentially high APRs. Your rate could be higher if you have a lower credit score.
- Late fees. Pay as much as 5% of the minimum payment due.
- Limited use. Funds can’t be used for higher education expenses.
- Not available in all states. You’ll need to live in one of the 15 eligible states or Washington, DC to qualify.
Am I eligible for a TD Express Loan?
TD Express Loans don’t require proof of income. To be eligible, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a good to excellent credit score.
- Provide proof of citizenship or residency in one of 16 states TD Bank services.
What do I need to apply?
To apply for an Express Loan, you’ll need to provide:
- Your personal information. Including your name, address, phone number, Social Security number and date of birth.
- Your employment history. Including your income, bonuses, overtime and any other income.
- Your financial details. Including your bank account information for autopay.
To start your online application, visit TD Bank’s website.
I got a TD Express Loan. Now what?
Once you’ve received a TD Express loan, it’s important that you keep up with monthly payments.
- Setting up automatic payments. Avoid late payment fees by setting up automatic withdrawals from a TD Bank or another account.
- Avoiding excessive interest. To lower the interest you’ll pay over the life of your auto loan, consider paying more than the amount required each month.
TD Express Loans can get you money in as little as 48 hours. If you live in a state that TD Bank doesn’t service or need a loan for higher education purposes, you might want to compare other loan options.