With stores spread across 14 states, you can apply for a short-term loan, cash checks and more.
Speedy Cash has branches in half of the 28 states it services. While the type of loan you can get depends on where you live, it offers other in-store services like check cashing and money orders that could make visiting a storefront more convenient than applying online.
Where is Speedy Cash located?
Speedy Cash has storefronts in 14 states, though the short-term loans available vary by location.
|State||Number of stores||Loans available|
|Alabama||7||Payday loans, installment loans, title loans|
|California||37||Payday loans, installment loans, title loans|
|Illinois||8||Installment loans, title loans|
|Kansas||10||Payday loans, lines of credit, title loans|
|Louisiana||5||Payday loans, title loans|
|Mississippi||2||Installment loans, title loans|
|Missouri||5||Installment loans, title loans|
|Nevada||19||Payday loans, installment loans, title loans|
|Oregon||3||Payday loans, title loans|
|Tennessee||11||Lines of credit, title loans|
|Texas||89||Payday loans, installment loans, title loans|
Store information last updated June 2019.
How can I find a Speedy Cash location near me?
When you’re ready to visit a Speedy Cash store, follow these steps to find a location near you:
- Visit the Speedy Cash website and click Find a Store.
- Enter your ZIP code or click your state on the interactive map.
- Click the store on the map or scroll down to view a list of locations, including their hours and phone number.
States where Speedy Cash is available online only
Speedy Cash offers online-only loans in 14 states:
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
Speedy Cash also offers online loans in every state where it has store locations except Oregon.
How does getting a payday loan at a Speedy Cash store work?
Speedy Cash provides a simple process for borrowers looking to apply in-store. Follow these steps:
- Visit a Speedy Cash location near you.
- Speak with a Speedy Cash representative to start your application.
- Fill out information about yourself and your finances.
- Submit your application.
- If approved, carefully review the loan agreement before signing and receive your cash.
What do I need to apply?
When you visit a store — or apply online — you’ll need to have the following information ready:
- Valid ID, like a driver’s license or passport
- Proof of income, like a pay stub or benefits letter
- Active checking account information
What other services does Speedy Cash offer at its stores?
Although the exact products and services vary by location, you may have the option of:
- Prepaid debit cards
- Money orders
- Check cashing
- Wire transfers
Compare other short-term loan providers
Speedy Cash has several locations in 14 states, giving you the opportunity to visit a store in person when you need a loan. But before you make the trip, read up on Speedy Cash and how payday loans work in general to make sure you understand the full cost of borrowing.