Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Suzuki motorcycle insurance rates
Find coverage for this popular Japanese brand.
With a price tag between $5,000 to $15,000 for a new Suzuki, coverage for this popular brand could be around below average. A mid-priced Suzuki with minimum liability coverage could cost as low as $18 a month — or $216 a year — to insure.
However, adding comprehensive and collision with a $1,000 deductible could jump the price to $64 a month, or $768 annually. Your exact cost will depend on factors like your driving history, where you live and the bike you drive.
How to compare insurance for Suzuki
Insurance providers consider many factors when determining the cost of insurance. Some factors that could affect the cost of insuring your Suzuki include:
- MSRP. The price of a new Suzuki stays below $15,000. Buying a cheaper model could get you a lower insurance rate.
- Safety features. Safety features like Suzuki’s antilocking brake system with five-way adjustable front forks could earn you a discount.
- Antitheft devices. Bikes are easy to steal. Take advantage of discounts by equipping your Suzuki with a GPS-enabled motorcycle recovery system.
- Deductible. Raising your deductible can lower your insurance rates. But make sure you can afford the deductible if you need to file a claim.
- Engine size and cc’s. Some of the Suzuki sports models boast engines higher than 1,000 ccs. The more powerful the engine, the higher your rates.
- Lay-up insurance. If you garage your Suzuki over the winter months, you could get insurance that protects your bike with comprehensive coverage only. This saves you money, but doesn’t cover you if you decide to ride during that period.
- Warranty. The Suzuki comes with a transferable 100,000-mile or 7-year powertrain warranty. There’s no deductible and it offers roadside assistance for the first three years or 36,000 miles.
Suzuki motorcycle insurance rates by model
|Model||Monthly Insurance Rate||Base motorcycle price|
Get motorcycle insurance for your Suzuki
Consider all the factors that go into choosing an insurance company for your Suzuki. To find the best coverage and rate, compare your motorcycle insurance options.
Frequently asked questions about Suzuki motorcycle insurance
More guides on Finder
Texas disaster assistance for the 2021 Winter Storm
Here’s where to get financial help for yourself and your business if you’ve been affected by the storm in February 2021.
Investing in your 30s: 8 wealth-building tips
Prepare to revamp your asset allocation and explore new investment classes.
What is health insurance cost sharing?
Learn cost-sharing terms to find out how much you’ll really pay for healthcare.
Should you sell on Poshmark or Tradesy?
Compare pros and cons of selling on Poshmark vs. Tradesy to help you get the most for your secondhand clothing, shoes and accessories.
Phosphorus COVID-19 test kit review
This saliva test costs $49 with insurance — and that includes a consult with a doctor.
What is a target-date fund?
Target-date funds (TDFs) automatically rebalance to take on less risk as you near retirement. Learn more.
Lemonade life insurance review
This fintech just branched out into low-cost life insurance — but its lineup is limited.
Compare life insurance wellness programs
Get an incentive to meet your existing health and fitness goals with a discounted premium.
Combined life insurance review February 2021
Find unusually low face values for a whole life policy, ideal for supplemental insurance.
Compare life insurance for major organ transplant
Learn your policy options based on the type of transplant and your health status now.