Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Suzuki motorcycle insurance rates
Find coverage for this popular Japanese brand.
With a price tag between $5,000 to $15,000 for a new Suzuki, coverage for this popular brand could be around below average. A mid-priced Suzuki with minimum liability coverage could cost as low as $18 a month — or $216 a year — to insure.
However, adding comprehensive and collision with a $1,000 deductible could jump the price to $64 a month, or $768 annually. Your exact cost will depend on factors like your driving history, where you live and the bike you drive.
How to compare insurance for Suzuki
Insurance providers consider many factors when determining the cost of insurance. Some factors that could affect the cost of insuring your Suzuki include:
- MSRP. The price of a new Suzuki stays below $15,000. Buying a cheaper model could get you a lower insurance rate.
- Safety features. Safety features like Suzuki’s antilocking brake system with five-way adjustable front forks could earn you a discount.
- Antitheft devices. Bikes are easy to steal. Take advantage of discounts by equipping your Suzuki with a GPS-enabled motorcycle recovery system.
- Deductible. Raising your deductible can lower your insurance rates. But make sure you can afford the deductible if you need to file a claim.
- Engine size and cc’s. Some of the Suzuki sports models boast engines higher than 1,000 ccs. The more powerful the engine, the higher your rates.
- Lay-up insurance. If you garage your Suzuki over the winter months, you could get insurance that protects your bike with comprehensive coverage only. This saves you money, but doesn’t cover you if you decide to ride during that period.
- Warranty. The Suzuki comes with a transferable 100,000-mile or 7-year powertrain warranty. There’s no deductible and it offers roadside assistance for the first three years or 36,000 miles.
Suzuki motorcycle insurance rates by model
|Model||Monthly Insurance Rate||Base motorcycle price|
Get motorcycle insurance for your Suzuki
Consider all the factors that go into choosing an insurance company for your Suzuki. To find the best coverage and rate, compare your motorcycle insurance options.
Frequently asked questions about Suzuki motorcycle insurance
More guides on Finder
Compare tuition insurance
If your child gets sick or injured and has to take time away from college, tuition insurance can reimburse you for what you already paid.
Daylight Visa prepaid card review
The first LGBTQ-focused digital banking platform launches with this prepaid card.
Pawp pet insurance alternative review Nov 2020
Get $3K in rainy-day funds for up to six of your lovable woofs and meows.
Douugh banking review
The Douugh banking app uses AI to optimize your finances, but it lacks key features.
Do I qualify for unemployment?
Get the financial help you need as you search for a new job.
Carpet cleaning services
Looking for a professional carpet cleaning service to remove stains and revive your carpet? Read our guide and learn how to find a reliable service.
Rug cleaning services
Find a professional that can sanitize your rugs and eliminate dirt, dust and allergens. Learn what rugs you should steam clean, dry clean and handwash.
Save Market Savings account Review
With this savings account, you can invest your interest in the stock market for an average 3.13% return. Learn more here.
Features and drawbacks to consider before you open a Coro account.
Live Oak Bank Business Savings account review
This online-only business savings account lets you build your savings with a high APY and no fees.