Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Suzuki motorcycle insurance rates
Find coverage for this popular Japanese brand.
With a price tag between $5,000 to $15,000 for a new Suzuki, coverage for this popular brand could be around below average. A mid-priced Suzuki with minimum liability coverage could cost as low as $18 a month — or $216 a year — to insure.
However, adding comprehensive and collision with a $1,000 deductible could jump the price to $64 a month, or $768 annually. Your exact cost will depend on factors like your driving history, where you live and the bike you drive.
How to compare insurance for Suzuki
Insurance providers consider many factors when determining the cost of insurance. Some factors that could affect the cost of insuring your Suzuki include:
- MSRP. The price of a new Suzuki stays below $15,000. Buying a cheaper model could get you a lower insurance rate.
- Safety features. Safety features like Suzuki’s antilocking brake system with five-way adjustable front forks could earn you a discount.
- Antitheft devices. Bikes are easy to steal. Take advantage of discounts by equipping your Suzuki with a GPS-enabled motorcycle recovery system.
- Deductible. Raising your deductible can lower your insurance rates. But make sure you can afford the deductible if you need to file a claim.
- Engine size and cc’s. Some of the Suzuki sports models boast engines higher than 1,000 ccs. The more powerful the engine, the higher your rates.
- Lay-up insurance. If you garage your Suzuki over the winter months, you could get insurance that protects your bike with comprehensive coverage only. This saves you money, but doesn’t cover you if you decide to ride during that period.
- Warranty. The Suzuki comes with a transferable 100,000-mile or 7-year powertrain warranty. There’s no deductible and it offers roadside assistance for the first three years or 36,000 miles.
Suzuki motorcycle insurance rates by model
|Model||Monthly Insurance Rate||Base motorcycle price|
Get motorcycle insurance for your Suzuki
Consider all the factors that go into choosing an insurance company for your Suzuki. To find the best coverage and rate, compare your motorcycle insurance options.
Frequently asked questions about Suzuki motorcycle insurance
Read more on this topic
Compare motorcycle insurance in Arizona See why riders pay $150 above the US average for insurance, despite Arizona’s low minimum requirements.
Compare motorcycle insurance in Georgia Motorcycle crashes and major cities could weigh into your premium in Georgia.
Compare motorcycle insurance in North Carolina North Carolina may have high motorcycle insurance requirements, but premiums hover slightly above the national average.
Compare motorcycle insurance in Pennsylvania Pennsylvania sticks to the US average for bike insurance with many quality companies to choose from.
Compare motorcycle insurance in Massachusetts Bike insurance costs a bit more than the national average, but packed cities may skew this number.
Does motorcycle coverage include death benefits? Ease the burden on loved ones for funeral or medical expenses.
Honda motorcycle insurance rates Compare insurance policies for your Honda motorcycle to find the best fit for your ride.
How to register your new motorcycle You’ll need to prove ownership and insurance before getting your license plate handed to you.
Compare commercial fleet insurance for motorcycles Find customized coverage fit for your rental customers or crew.
Does auto insurance cover other vehicles? Your car insurance should include basic liability for many types of vehicles, from bicycles and RVs to motorcycles.